My Demon upgrades..

-
Details matter so much, love the wheels.Love the six pack hood with later black treatment,simply the best.

Looks great. Nice stance, tire combo.
Have you posted any details on this car?
I'm starting a Demon clone project and would love to see details.
I plan to go with the lighter green (73 meadow).
Love the rear tire size but wondering how it affects this capability :burnout:

Love it! It's the little details like that that can really set one car apartfrom another. Nice!

Terrific looking hotrod there! I like the 325s and the trunk doesn't look like it was monitub'd. Where did you get the tank or did you do the sump yourself/ I was thinking about putting one of the Canadian new stock tanks in my fish but will need something like that sump to draw for the pump.

Wheels look great.

The tank is a stock tank that was cut and rewelded around the rearshocks. The car is minitubbed 3.5 inches..Looks like it's stock.. Thanks for the great comments.. I was really unsure on the tutone wheels, and the to a few members her who helped me with my car.

That is a project well done. What Engine/ Tranny combination are you running? I have a 72 Demon that I just completed. They're beautiful A-Bodies.

493 Stroker motor, 727 trans with 4500 converter, and a 4.30 Dana rear.. .

Looks great Rick. Green on the wheels would take some gettin used to, for me. Hope to see it in the spring. Miss the Dart?

Looks great Rick. Green on the wheels would take some gettin used to, for me. Hope to see it in the spring. Miss the Dart?

Thanks Mark...The Dart was my favorite car..Had to free up some cash for my dream garage..Looking forward to seeing your car in the spring also. A member here bought the Dart and put the steel wheels back on it, looks awesome. Take care..

-
Back