My First Early A

-
ok so i put a little time into it today! its in alot better shape than it looked when i got it lol!

all the floors look solid, trunk area is NOS perfect! has issues infront of both wheel wells but won't know till i care to to the body work on it...

all the dash is intact

interior is just missing a front seat and carpets, both rear regulators i think are shot...

trunk just needs a mat and hindges for the decklid...

the worst area is the front... the "tried" to patch in near the battery... all bad lol... and for some reason started cutting out the core support but luckily didn't finish... still not sure why lol...

see for your self!

Don't forget that I didn't bugger weld anything on that car. lol
Mike

lol well here it goes....

Number II...

ok so here is the other one lol...

has some body issues but i dont think im even gonna worry about it... its not bad at all...

so im gonna get this thing going with the help of the orange parts car and then also make the orange one a runner to!

so will just have to see how things play out lol...

as for the car its self it is just missing the carpet for the interior... fonr seat in pics...
need a bumper to...

Attachments

• 100_4816.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 100_4820.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_4818.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 100_4819.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 100_4817.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_4821.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_4827.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 192
  • 100_4826.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 190
Cool collect man. Btw, I saw your 68 at the bill luke show on Saturday. Cool stuff.

Yepp. And the real 68 L023 car next to that one was pretty sweet too.

Ed,, you want another ?? I got a 65 2 door sedan sitting in my backyard. With a title.
I bought it for the steering column and exhaust manifold. Some small parts missing
You come on up to Vegas and you can have it ...

Ed,, you want another ?? I got a 65 2 door sedan sitting in my backyard. With a title.
I bought it for the steering column and exhaust manifold. Some small parts missing

ah geeze...

yea i would take it but i have no way to get it and when i come for MATS the boss will have a full trailer...

thanks for the offer though... i need to get caught up on these things lol...

Pshh I'll take it off your hands! I will find room for a 65.. I think I have an extra manifold and a column around here somewhere..

ok got some work done! swapped the BH blocked slant from the tan car into the orange so now it has a full drivetrain...

now have to pull the motor from Mikes (AZ426HEMI) 64 and put it in the tan car, then it will be almost ready to fire up!

pics in saturday...

Hey MoparKid, I have straight front bumper for a 64 Dart, think it has one ding in it...I'll have to look at it again. I also have a nice straight clean grille for a 64 as well, actually I have a whole 64 2 dr parts car with good trim as well. Still has the 170/6 and 3 spd manual in it. Not sure if it runs but the p/o said it would with a good battery and carb.
Just letting you know. I'm just northeast of you in Colorado.

The 65 is still sitting in the back yard...........................

The 65 is still sitting in the back yard...........................

willing to sell me the front apron with turn signal assemblies? (not to thread jack)

Ed, you have a mopar addiction problem...i love it

-
Back