My *** is grass......bought another Dart..

-

cudavert

DARTAHOLIC
Reaction score
I woke up today @ 5:15AM......jumped in my car.....and head out. Drove 50 miles to look at a "hot deal". Laid down $200 to "hold it"......I'll keep you guys posted when I pick it up. I guarantee you all will be impressed. My wife's gonna freak!!

Okay, maybe this is a lame thread......but.....just wait.

I woke up today @ 5:15AM......jumped in my car.....and head out. Drove 50 miles to look at a "hot deal". Laid down $200 to "hold it"......I'll keep you guys posted when I pick it up. I guarantee you all will be impressed. My wife's gonna freak!!

Okay, maybe this is a lame thread......but.....just wait.

OK you get up at 5:15am (where was the wife?)

don't you think she might have some idea?

good luck,

IMPRESS US!

I will try and guess the color :happy10: Gold or tan :clock:

Haha,I like the way ya keep them in suspense.You can tell me tho,just PM me,aww c'mon!,lol:toothy10:

Well, first I wanna get some pics posted as I'm picking it up,.........and.....I wanna make sure this guy doesn't flake out and then I don't get the car and then I'll feel like a dufe. I gotta wait until it's "in the hand".

My wife said "divorce"!!!

I guess thats why I havent bought any parts cars in the last,hhhmmmm how about never?lol....

You are killing us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha nice i just picked up a 71 dart swinger changed the oil new battery and drove it home pics!!!!!!! lol

that sounds oddly familiar.

i live at home and pay rent and pay my mom to babysit my daughter (10 bucks a week) when i go to work (single dad) and i am about to sneak home a 69 dart.... Not too sure where to hide it :)

In my house it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. My wife's answer is always NO! She usually starts talking to me in a couple of days. 8)

lol i always ask forgiveness rather then permission. then you are not tempted to do what they said not to do lol. i thought getting here late i wouldnt have to wait lol man. lets see it:) good luck

-
Back