My kid

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Heres my youngest. Shes almost grown up. She,s a sophomore and she went to senior prom with her boyfriend today. Her names Heidi and shes a straight A student. I am very proud of her.

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

They grow up so fast, don't they?
Glad to hear she's doing so good in school too, that's a bonus.
You should be one proud poppa for sure!

When they grow up like that it sorta gives you a feeling you did something right. Nice looking lady. By the way DD. What guage shotgun is that hanging over your door?? You may need it. Tell her i said so. Tell him too. Is that the gal you needed the car for?
Small Block

Pretty and smart, looks like the product of good genes DD. Congradulations to you and your wife and the young lady.:cheers:

Yay another redhead!!! :-D Beautiful girl Pete ... I'm sure you're very rightfully proud.

I remember my prom night. Kinda.

Hope they had fun and made lots of memories to last a lifetime.

When they grow up like that it sorta gives you a feeling you did something right. Nice looking lady. By the way DD. What guage shotgun is that hanging over your door?? You may need it. Tell her i said so. Tell him too. Is that the gal you needed the car for?
Small Block

Yes she would be the one.

They sure do grow up fast. My eldest is receiving her HS diploma May 23. She graduated a semester early and is attending college now. Here's a pic of my daughter and boyfriend ready to go to her senior prom.

002.jpg

DD, you proud poppa. Congrats. It's good to see kids turn out right, especially seeing how they don't come with an owners manual or FSM......

Very nice, guys, great looking daughters and y'all should be proud.
BTW Daredevil, I had a nice conversation with Damon from Diamondback Engines a couple weekends ago about getting a crate engine from them. Seemed like a good guy.

She's a fine looking young lady DD.Congratulations.......and tell that dude to watch where he puts his hands!:-D

How did I miss this thread Pete!! Brain's and beauty all rapped in one :cheers:
I have to boy's, we do have a granddaughter :-D

Cute kid there daredevil.
Yeah, put the fear of God into that boy.

My oldest just went to the prom with a bunch of her girlfriends.
She turned down every attempt from the boys who asked her to go with them because she said she did not want to be tied down to a guy and is not interested in dating at all.

The girls she went with were all knockouts too, but all shared the same mindset.

Anyways, she is also a straight -A student and will going to a military college this fall with a full 4 year scholarship, then must give at least 4 years in the ARMY starting out as an officer.
She plans on making a career out of it.

I got pics of all the kids in my front yard gathered around the 'cuda.

I will post a pic as soon as I get them.

One of the best feelings is the world is being proud of your kids and family.

-RPM

You have every reason to be proud DD. Beautiful young lady and smart too! :)

Nice work on raising that straight A student DD. My little girl is 9. Wont be long before I am chasing the boys away.

I remember my prom night. Kinda.

Hope they had fun and made lots of memories to last a lifetime.

Good greif, I'd be worried about comments like that...... especially 9 months from now. j/k lol :snakeman: :sign10: :downtown:

Can ya tell I ain't no daddy. :cheers:

Wylde1

Cute kid there daredevil.
Yeah, put the fear of God into that boy.

My oldest just went to the prom with a bunch of her girlfriends.
She turned down every attempt from the boys who asked her to go with them because she said she did not want to be tied down to a guy and is not interested in dating at all.

The girls she went with were all knockouts too, but all shared the same mindset.

Anyways, she is also a straight -A student and will going to a military college this fall with a full 4 year scholarship, then must give at least 4 years in the ARMY starting out as an officer.
She plans on making a career out of it.

I got pics of all the kids in my front yard gathered around the 'cuda.

I will post a pic as soon as I get them.

Not interested in dating and going into the military, eh? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :dontknow: :scratch: :sign7:

Wylde1.

-
Back