My little buddy getting surgery tomorrow.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Can ya'll keep little Jake my Grandson in your thoughts and prayers.

He will be getting his surgery tomorrow to have his colon attached to his anus.
I know, sounds poopy but he's been through alot , poor little guy and could use all the help he can get.
This was taken an hour ago.

jakie.jpg

Ohhh....That poor little guy... God bless his little heart...My prayers are with him.

Will be thinking of him, he is such cute little guy let us know how he made out.

Kenny

Good luck to Jake Spaz. The hardest part is the waiting. It's not fair when babies need that kind of surgery. I know what you're going through as my son had to have major surgery the day he was born as his plumbing wasn't hooked up properly either, now he's 24 and tough as nails.

He even seems to be smiling despite all his problems.What a cute lil guy.I hope everything goes well with the surgery and he grows up to be a Mopar guy.8)

Good luck to Jake Spaz. The hardest part is the waiting. It's not fair when babies need that kind of surgery. I know what you're going through as my son had to have major surgery the day he was born as his plumbing wasn't hooked up properly either, now he's 24 and tough as nails.

Cool, thanks for the encouragement!
I think he will be fine because he is already full of whizz and vinegar and already had three surgeries, but this one is the biggest one yet.

He even seems to be smiling despite all his problems.What a cute lil guy.I hope everything goes well with the surgery and he grows up to be a Mopar guy.8)

Oh he will if I have anything to do with it.

Yeah, he was talking baby jive to us tonight smiling away.

Sayin prayers for you Spaz. My buddy's grandson had the same kind of situation. Kid came out just fine.

good luck to him, and the family. no little child should have to go through that. I wish nothing but the best.

So is grandpa going to teach him how to drive in the Cuda a few years from now?? I wish him all the best, please let us know how he is doing....

Who couldn't be moved by an angel like you have there. I will be thinking of him all day. Please keep us informed. I have 3 sons of my own and know the love you have for Jake. All the best. Mike

My 3 year old son has been through alot already too. These kids are so tough and great little spirits. Prayers sent.

Prayers on there way for Jake your Grandson cudaspaz and to the doctors doing there job, He sure is a fine and happy looking young'en, It's so hard to see the little ones going though things like this.
Treva walked over to my monitor and said he looks so strong and happy, We will have him and the folks around him in our prayers first thing tonight spaz.
Keep us updated

Man...stuff like that kills me....Aloha sent...I wish your family the best. Good luck little man.

Aloha Mike

God Bless little Jake. Cudaspaz, what time is the surgery ? Maybe we can all take a minute to send prayers/vibes/well wishes his way.

-
Back