my little girl is getting used to her motorcycle..:)

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
took the restrictor plate out the other day. this is her first try without it.. that little 50 will fly with her little *** one it so tonight we practiced throttle control and stopping again.. she did good and really paid attention to what she was doing.. should be flying around in no time...

[ame]http://youtu.be/BybO_S2X424[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/p3uMxtmqvNw[/ame]

she got stuck...lol
[ame]http://youtu.be/_bo62_ETZgE[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/oFoUTy0xpYg[/ame]

Ya gotta teach her, LOL to quit looking BACK, 'er she'll jus' be another "pretty face" on Youtube LOL

Me and my youngest daughter raced motocross for about 5 y,ears. She started on a little Yamaha beginner bike, then a KX65, CR85 then finally a CRF250. Got to the point where I could hardly catch her. Although through the years she did break both wrists and her left arm twice. It got tough to see her get hurt.

My daughters like to ride more than my son..when my middle daughter was about 10 i took her on a trail that I hesitate to take some adults on....thinking she would cry and complain I was ready to turn around... I first told her that we were going to do "motorcycle ballet ".. It is not about the speed..just the balance.. she aced that trail !

If you like to ride you need to come to Idaho ! Dirtbike MECCA!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 261
Thousands of miles of trails.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 247
Too cute im teaching my 7 yr old daughter to ride a atv doin good just teaching throttle control

High mountain lake 20 miles back in. Easy to do a 70 mile ride and not see anyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 259
That's awesome! I remember my sons first ride!

My daughters like to ride more than my son..when my middle daughter was about 10 i took her on a trail that I hesitate to take some adults on....thinking she would cry and complain I was ready to turn around... I first told her that we were going to do "motorcycle ballet ".. It is not about the speed..just the balance.. she aced that trail !

If you like to ride you need to come to Idaho ! Dirtbike MECCA!

that place looks awesome... cant ride too many places around here. i bought a dual sport so i'm legal when in the pines..

this was the last time we had the bikes out. she wanted me to ride with her.. still had the restrictor plate in so i had to push her to get her going in a few places..

10155125_10152097438739862_119333889_n.jpg

1010216_10152097438779862_2122033939_n.jpg

That is so awesome! She will never forget these memories!

My brother had a little Honda 90cc pit bike. My daughter was probably 7 at the time. She wanted to try. I just had her stay in 1st gear and away she went. I never ran so much in my life. I had to help her turn around in the corners. After about a half hour of running back and forth across the yard I just could not do it anymore... Felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest! She wasnt done though. So I told her to be careful. She basically looked at me like.... I got this dad... Yep, away she went again. She did it no problem all on her own. She ran that bike thru 2 tanks of gas that day. By the end of the day she was just tearing around the corners like a little racer...

Thanks for posting this up.. it really reminds me of when I was teaching my daughter and brought a smile to my face.. Have fun and be safe!

That is so awesome! She will never forget these memories!

My brother had a little Honda 90cc pit bike. My daughter was probably 7 at the time. She wanted to try. I just had her stay in 1st gear and away she went. I never ran so much in my life. I had to help her turn around in the corners. After about a half hour of running back and forth across the yard I just could not do it anymore... Felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest! She wasnt done though. So I told her to be careful. She basically looked at me like.... I got this dad... Yep, away she went again. She did it no problem all on her own. She ran that bike thru 2 tanks of gas that day. By the end of the day she was just tearing around the corners like a little racer...

Thanks for posting this up.. it really reminds me of when I was teaching my daughter and brought a smile to my face.. Have fun and be safe!

lol.. yea i'm glad i got in shape or i'd be dead chasing her around.. thats a cool story.

That's awesome. I've been riding for 25 years. We have a big crew of guys and tons of riding/camping spots. I can't wait to get my daughter on a 50.

Attachments

• 1385731_10151740729167057_543169958_n.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 183
Pretty much all my kids grew up on bikes ridin with Dad. (me)
I remember the days when you couldn't really ride because of the kids, but it's a different story now.
None of them can outrun me yet, but that youngest son is getting close.
The older girl is my youngest daughter, and the little one is her oldest.
The guy sitting there grinning with the sunglasses is my youngest son.
The motorhome at the camp is my setup for when Dad needs some away time.

Arizona has some great riding also, and there are literally thousands of miles to ride here also, and in most every terrain you can think of.

Attachments

• Tyler.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 172
  • Sarah.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Sarah1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 172
  • mountailtrail.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 165
  • hills.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 168
  • camp.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Ashley.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 182
very cool.. wish we had legal places to ride here. like i said thats why i bought a dual sport to be legal in the pines. the thing that sucks is i can't bring my little one unless she is on my bike or has a motorcycle license and a bike.

always wondered why they wouldn't open a big section of he pune lands up. hell could charge people a registration fee and enforce rules and bring a ton of money in..

very cool.. wish we had legal places to ride here. like i said thats why i bought a dual sport to be legal in the pines. the thing that sucks is i can't bring my little one unless she is on my bike or has a motorcycle license and a bike.

always wondered why they wouldn't open a big section of he pune lands up. hell could charge people a registration fee and enforce rules and bring a ton of money in..

We have about 4 riding "parks" within 30 miles or so where we can camp and ride. (one 6 miles away in the forest)
It cost 3 bucks for the day, and when the kids were young we would take them to those, because they have marked and maintained trails.
Now that they are older we can take off about anywhere.
OHV registration is about 25 per bike, and another 3 bucks for street legal.

There are hundreds of trails within 10 miles of us that go on for days if you wanted to.
Some of them just NASTY tough, and I remember one recently that took us two hours to get 3 miles on it.

One of them was when one of my riding buddy's got a new KTM 300 two stroke and he couldn't follow me on my XR. (Hence the name "TrailBeast")
That's what my friends called my bike. :)
It's a Honda 500cc air cooled four stroke with a CR 500 front end and disc brakes.

That is his brand new KTM that you can barely see laying down in the ditch behind me. :)
That is called "Iron Man Trail" and pictures don't come close to showing the actual difficulty of it.

Attachments

• IronmanTrail.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Rattlesnake.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 174
  • ahead.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 150
here is my now 19 year old at about the same age as my little girl.

tylerjr50.jpg

then he went to an xr 70.

tyler.jpg

P5030237.jpg

then to an xr100
this was his first time on it. was worried it would take a while for him to get the whole clutch thing down but it only took about 10 minutes and he was fine.

newpics027.jpg

then he would steal my yz.
pictures041.jpg

pictures293.jpg

she used to love riding on my yz around the yard. thats rylee and her big brother tyler. he is 19 now.. used to throw my yz around pretty damn good.. he was pissed when i sold it..lol
DSCN5849.jpg

We have about 4 riding "parks" within 30 miles or so where we can camp and ride. (one 6 miles away in the forest)
It cost 3 bucks for the day, and when the kids were young we would take them to those, because they have marked and maintained trails.
Now that they are older we can take off about anywhere.
OHV registration is about 25 per bike, and another 3 bucks for street legal.

There are hundreds of trails within 10 miles of us that go on for days if you wanted to.
Some of them just NASTY tough, and I remember one recently that took us two hours to get 3 miles on it.

One of them was when one of my riding buddy's got a new KTM 300 two stroke and he couldn't follow me on my XR. (Hence the name "TrailBeast")
That's what my friends called my bike. :)
It's a Honda 500cc air cooled four stroke with a CR 500 front end and disc brakes.

That is his brand new KTM that you can barely see laying down in the ditch behind me. :)
That is called "Iron Man Trail" and pictures don't come close to showing the actual difficulty of it.

hard to beat those honda XR bikes..

yea we used to have one orv park by us. it got too expensive. started at like $100 a person for the year then was up to $200 a person per year. it was just three tracks and some lame trails. its since closed. lucky we have a good size yard so she can learn and be ok for a few years. hopefully sooner or later they open some more things around here. the pine barrens are huge, don't see the big deal opening some of it up for bikes. make a spark arrestor and certain safety equipment mandatory. i'd gladly pay $100 for the year to ride there.

when i was younger there were a ton of places to ride. used to be awesome..

nice, sure wished I had some of them training wheels, when I learned to ride.
I started out riding a mx 80 in the early 70's @ 7 graduated to bultaco 125 @ 10.
I don't know where Berlin is, but I dug ruts outside hamilton square in the 70's

nice, sure wished I had some of them training wheels, when I learned to ride.
I started out riding a mx 80 in the early 70's @ 7 graduated to bultaco 125 @ 10.
I don't know where Berlin is, but I dug ruts outside hamilton square in the 70's

berlin is about an hour south of there. i actually work near there.

-
Back