my low buck street and strip ride

-
Well guys just pulled the trigger on a 426 small block from a member on here. Mike I'm coming for ya!! Ha! Any of you guys going to make the sac show? I gotta get my blue car back together I painted the roof and the car is filthy. Hope I can make the show on sat.

Well guys just pulled the trigger on a 426 small block from a member on here. Mike I'm coming for ya!! Ha! Any of you guys going to make the sac show? I gotta get my blue car back together I painted the roof and the car is filthy. Hope I can make the show on sat.

Ill take a piece of that action! :D

when is the sac show?

Sac show is on Saturday. You don't need all that extra crap mike I'm sure that sucker on the spray is going to throw that car all over the place. I'm having a hell of a time getting the motor shipped out from Indiana. Didn't know it is such a headache.

Sac show is on Saturday. You don't need all that extra crap mike I'm sure that sucker on the spray is going to throw that car all over the place. I'm having a hell of a time getting the motor shipped out from Indiana. Didn't know it is such a headache.

Shoot. I'm literally one day shy of being able to go. :banghead:

His car is already fast, I cant wait to see what it's like juiced.

Looking good mike! I will actually be in San Jose tomorrow to pick my car up from my parents house. Stephen said you were with him and James at the Ohlone car show, did you see that black Demon that had 325s!!?!?!? In the "stock wheel wells"??!?!?!

"His car is already fast, I cant wait to see what it's like juiced.":as per Saetun.I watched the boulevard pass.Was thinking low 12'ves minimum.Does unholy fast,sound due?.

"His car is already fast, I cant wait to see what it's like juiced.":as per Saetun.I watched the boulevard pass.Was thinking low 12'ves minimum.Does unholy fast,sound due?.
i was thinking about that too,every car i know that runs a low 12 runs about 10.70s on spray.there was quite a few.and yeah isaw that demon it was sick.so was the black valient...

so i have this idea for a shift light.i still have my indicators from my old fenders,going to use one of them in the stock location and get an rpm activated switch and an led from saetun and use that.what do you guys think?imo it will be kinda cool.

so i have this idea for a shift light.i still have my indicators from my old fenders,going to use one of them in the stock location and get an rpm activated switch and an led from saetun and use that.what do you guys think?imo it will be kinda cool.

That would be baddass!!!

Love your big Dodge truck, I was gonna ask to see a picture the other day of it too lol :glasses7:

Hey mike or maybe some other guys could chime in on this. I just slapped a piston and rod in my 360 and was curious on average how much needs to be decked off the block to give you zero deck? Looks like its down in the hole about 30-40 thousandths from top of flat top. I also noticed one of the cylinders had a score in it. I tried honing it out but don't want to go to far. Any suggestions? Probably 3-5 thousandths deep at the most. Thanks man

you can deck it 20 and thats where tony has his .mine is to the top.but ihave those kb107s.maybetaller piston height.whats the part number on those pistons.?thanks kieth,its a beast.be cooler witha 440 but the 360 runs good....:razz::razz::razz:

Hey Mike, that sideways mount is slick. Can't beat the accessibility it allows. I expect it will run strong that way also, with a open plenum intake. I haven't seen that recently, I remember some SBC Super Modified guys doing it 30 or so years ago.

P.S. I saw your post on the BB thread about Mean Green. That article was my first recollection of Joe Sherman. I never forgot his name after that and always read about engine builds when his name was mentioned.

I got just about every mag. by subscription from 1970 to the early 90's. and I do remember that car specifically. I believe it was titled 9sec for 5k.....something like that.

When I moved from Fl to Va in 2005, I had well over 2000 magazines. Unfortunately, the wife said.....no go. I hate to think about where they ended up today, but let's just say, i think she owned stock in our counties recycling center....:banghead:

-
Back