my low buck street and strip ride

-
you will get back to it,12 to 15 hour days you dont want to do nothing but sleep ....

My job is mental not physical but it still puts a stress on your body. I always thought when I did labor work that the brain guys got it easy.......I was dead wrong! I noticed also as I get older I don't require as much sleep. A good 5-6 hours is enough. Maybe when we start getting older our body's automatically think we are going to miss out on something before we pass on and we don't need as much sleep? Lol

My job is mental not physical but it still puts a stress on your body. I always thought when I did labor work that the brain guys got it easy.......I was dead wrong! I noticed also as I get older I don't require as much sleep. A good 5-6 hours is enough. Maybe when we start getting older our body's automatically think we are going to miss out on something before we pass on and we don't need as much sleep? Lol
i will go with that one,sounds about right....:D

well the box didnt work.got a full refund at least.now i still need one.back on the hunt!!!!!

well just won an 8970 for 75 bucks,so newer edition and 25 bucks cheaper too....woo hoo!!!

the 8970 box will arrive tues or wed.the instructions say it will automaticly be around 4 degrees retarded so the timing has to get reset upon hook up.otherwise it hooks up the same....

You ready for 88 mph so we can see some serious ****?
i better paint that shitsilver first,lol.i had sucess,installed,advanced timing a little it fired right up like normal.too cool:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

its getting the bottle filled wed. thursday is gonna be the night to pull the trigger!working on a 69 cougar, when its done a nova gets the tune and my car gets sprayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back