my low buck street and strip ride

-
Was that on the spray mike? I know that sucker has way more in her than that. Carb too big? Was it consistent? Would have liked to see her go. Let me know next outing.
that was definatly was not.i think the mufflers are holding it back.it does have 4 .gonna change them for somthing else andtry again.but i need to get a helmet the one i have had a 2000 nota 2010. and the battery kill didnt shut the engine off@ 2500. i knew it wouldnt...thats gotta be fixed.carb isnt too big.it has no bog has instant response

went out last night,couple of showdowns,tookem both out.sure was paranoid though.

Is that Lisa Caldwell's car?
yep,i was pitted with them.steve isa real cool guy.kicked me down a free tech card for next time.and told me i did realgood for the first time out.lisa runner upped in her class,i came in third in street.lisas car is badass!so is steves pontiac....

Love this picture of your car and had to save it...I vote that you should make it your new avatar picture...your car is so damn badda$$ :prayer:

Attachments

• purple%20challenger%20016.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 309
We have the same look going on :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 1492.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 318
Damn,what I primed my turd in^^^^…

Originally Posted by Saetun
Someone call my name?
Dammit,this just made me laugh,lol.

Dam...Who was the Wheelie Dude?????

Actually the wheelie gal. lol
Good to see ya out Mike. We have 6 Wed nights to go. I am going to set it up with the track for next year on certain Wed nights to have a Mopar only lane so the mopars can race each other. Here is a pic from last week.

Actually the wheelie gal. lol
Good to see ya out Mike. We have 6 Wed nights to go. I am going to set it up with the track for next year on certain Wed nights to have a Mopar only lane so the mopars can race each other. Here is a pic from last week.

I stand totally corrected..... :)

Anybody "hard headed" enough to turn the carb sideways, don't need no stinkin' helmet.....:D.

I love it. Has anyone asked about it yet???

Anybody "hard headed" enough to turn the carb sideways, don't need no stinkin' helmet.....:D.

I love it. Has anyone asked about it yet???
lol no no one has asked about it,they prob think i'm just a bass ackwards hillbilly or somthing.....

-
Back