my low buck street and strip ride

-
While their looking at you taillights...lol.
prob thinking how to put the sugar in sideways....lol a guyat oneof theauto parts stores here said it wint work it will have a vacume leak.little does he know....literally....:burnout:

prob thinking how to put the sugar in sideways....lol a guyat oneof theauto parts stores here said it wint work it will have a vacume leak.little does he know....literally....:burnout:
I posted a while back that 30 yrs ago I saw some SBC cars running in C/SM with their 4150's sideways. Don't remember the theory, but a really short stroke running low 10's and turning 9k was good enough for me :D. I'm almost positive one was a SRD (Speed Research & Development) 66/67 Nova running out of So. Penn. right next store to Jenkins shop. I'd love to find a pic of that car. Maybe one will show up on google?

440 outlaw dart has a king demon i belive mounted sideways,i have seen a few comp racers and some dirt track cars with them sideways too.it does keep fuel on the jets at launch without jet extensions.didnt even have to reset the mixture when i turned it.put the vacume gauge on it and it was the same as before.it gives you roomto mess withthe dist,way easierto pull off the cap.alot of guys just look at it like duh.....

I have been commuting to work in the dart.the harley guys hate getting smoked by a car....lol...wakes me up better than coffee

Cool your car sounds and looks sweet. Anyone want to go this wed? I will bring my mustang since my dart is in pieces. Ha!

Hey guys does anybody know if everything's ok with bad? I haven't heard from him in a while. I pmd him a couple weeks ago and never heard anything back. I just as because I see he hasn't been posting on this thread either. Hope everything's ok.

We lost our house and everything in it.only things i got were my toolbox xheads for you brett and a pic of my grandma.been looking for work to get a new place.life is rough.any leads on a job or side jobs let me know or saetun hes got my back. Thanks guys.and i aint cryin.just stating fact. Have a good one all mikestill have the car it's our daily driver now.....

Sorry to hear about your situation Mike, shoot me a PM My place might be hiring, its over in Menlo Park

xxxx sorry to hear about your situation mike. Try checking with Bart on jobs. They are looking for mechanics from time to time. I've been struggling as well bro so I understand. Need anything I'm here for ya man got a bit concerned not hearing from you was hoping all was ok. Ill pm you my number again if there's anything I can do. Take care brotha

xxxx sorry to hear about your situation mike. Try checking with Bart on jobs. They are looking for mechanics from time to time. I've been struggling as well bro so I understand. Need anything I'm here for ya man got a bit concerned not hearing from you was hoping all was ok. Ill pm you my number again if there's anything I can do. Take care brotha

Thanks rick ,got a tuneup job today so will be making some cash today.have a good one man.mike

Well missed the tuneup but I'm installed the tuneup440 in the challenger I've been working on.so making a little money.

Thanks Tim I'm hanging in there.got a couple of side jobs lined up.so at least for the week i will be good.

his arent the best.i will see if he is interested.worked down at devils den last week,installed the atomic efi on one of the oakland raiders cars.it was as easy as advertised to install.it went on a 71 chevelle 454 smog engine,th 350,12 bolt.car was nice excepting the wheels andfloorpans lol.fred and wilma would have been right at home!View attachment 1714658118

Who's car was it? My friends GF is a Raiderette.

Taiwan Jones 71 chevelle.also have worked on mcfaddens buick grand national.

Yeah i just changed the opinion seal in that .gn today...it's nice but the wheels suck!!!

-
Back