my low buck street and strip ride

-
Taiwan Jones 71 chevelle.also have worked on mcfaddens buick grand national.

That Grand National is gonna be one bad *** ride when it's done. It's been painted for nearly a year & the black paint still looks dripping wet. Nate's a damned talented guy.

Donk wheels blow..... Actually was impressed,with the post's edit explanation....

That Grand National is gonna be one bad *** ride when it's done. It's been painted for nearly a year & the black paint still looks dripping wet. Nate's a damned talented guy.[/QUOTEnate is a talented guy.he didn't pick the wheels.that car is done I'm just fixing the stuff a mechanic should have done in the first place.and your car looks dripping wet too Jeff.and i like the sinist.er swinger better than that national every day.buick grand nationals are finicky easy to break techno. Hotrods .mMOPARS are a beat on it all day hotrod .and I'm old....

Hey man I'm sorry ain't been on in a while. That sucks dude I'm truly sorry about the house deal. I was afraid something was up when you dropped off the radar. Anyways I hope things start looking up man let me know if there's any thing I can do.

Hey man I'm sorry ain't been on in a while. That sucks dude I'm truly sorry about the house deal. I was afraid something was up when you dropped off the radar. Anyways I hope things start looking up man let me know if there's any thing I can do.

Thanks man...just surviving...been daily driving my car cause that's the only vehicle i have...

Hi Bad440. I just found this thread & read it from beginning to end. You are doing a great job, subscribed!

Lol. Shouldn't you be working...not reading about my gas sucking old beater ?lol

Well been daily driving the dart for 4 months now.reliable as hell .knock on wood.has real street tires on the rear now.barks em. Hitting second at will.guess i should change the oil and check the plugs....lol

Race car? Daily driver? They used to call it street and strip,lol.

Good to hear she's running like a champ! Have you squirted it at all? Probably not the best thing to do if its your daily driver.

Have not squirted it yet...did fix the wiper arm that goes from the motor to the Dr side then the one that connects them the blushing broke....so I'm cruising with one wiper lol...people look at you strange when your driving around in the rain with the air cleaner sticking thru the hood lol,...

Have not squirted it yet...did fix the wiper arm that goes from the motor to the Dr side then the one that connects them the blushing broke....so I'm cruising with one wiper lol...people look at you strange when your driving around in the rain with the air cleaner sticking thru the hood lol,...
I went to leave a couple days ago in my truck and the one that connects the whole shabang to the motor broke and it was raining. I decided it best not to go out, went to fix it the next day and broke a wiper blade biaccident pulling trying to get to the cowl, so don't feel bad. You ain't the only one in the one wiper club lol

I went to leave a couple days ago in my truck and the one that connects the whole shabang to the motor broke and it was raining. I decided it best not to go out, went to fix it the next day and broke a wiper blade biaccident pulling trying to get to the cowl, so don't feel bad. You ain't the only one in the one wiper club lol

It's easier on a truck. Lol except it's a ***** on these damn cars...

Nice work. My 71 Demon 440/727 was a sleeper when I started. lol The times they are a changing... :D

Just tell the haters it's a European mopar with one wiper. Rainex and haul *** you don't need no stinking wipers

-
Back