My Mother Passed Away Tonight....

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
I JUST got the call from my brother.

Thank you all so very much for your support and giving me the ability to see her before she passed while she was still able to enjoy what was left of her life. She passed at 4:08 central time. May God rest her soul and free her from the pain of cancer.

IMG_0509.jpg

I'm so very sorry Joe, I can't think of anything to say that hasn't allready been said. If it's any concession you and your family were prepared for it, I guess it was her time. Celebrate your mothers life Joe and the fact that she's no longer in pain.:sad:

sorry to hear Joe. Really glad you have some fresh memories.Wish I had something smart or helpful to say but words help little in times like this. I feel for you brother. I will say a prayer that the Lord gives you the strength you need in this hard time .

I just spoke with Doktor_X and he can take care of the dogs and house sit. He's a Damn good man.

Thanks all. I'm just in shock right now. Time to break out another bottle of wine and call my District manager and make flight plans.

This sucks. I thought for sure she had another 3-4 months.

My brother as executor of her will has asked me to stay over the next coming weekend to help out. This is all very complicated.

OMG! Danm, sorry to hear about this Ramcharger.

I'm so sorry Joe.She is now free from pain and looking down on you with a smile.I know you will stay strong and get thru this trying time.Your FABO family is with you.God bless your Mom.She is now at peace.

Sorry to hear the sad news. Prayers are sent to you and your family. MIke

Well in this case I can honestly say I know how you feel since losing my dad on 1-7-10. I have been dealing with all the aftermath paper work for my dad this past week so if i can be of any help to you please contact me. My prayers and condolences to you in your time of need.

i am sorry for your loss. I lost my mother in may 2009 to pancreatic cancer. We had the fortunate opportunity to know her time was limited and cherished every moment, holiday, etc. we had with her and that gave me and still gives me much comfort. You too had that opportunity so i say celebrate her life & be thankful for your time together in her last months. Many people do not get that opportunity.

my familys thoughts and prayers are with you.

sorry to hear that ram my blessing goes out to you and your family...

Very sorry for your loss. I know what your going though. Prayers sent. I lost my mother to cancer in '71 when I was 15.

Fred B

-
Back