My MRL 408 is finally running.

-
Wait a minute... is that a SUPERVICTOR ???? fits underhood ?... were you able to install a air cleaner ?

Yes super victor. No can't install under stock hood. I'm hoping I can run my ram air air cleaner under a 5in cowl hood. I know I don't like them either but I believe it will be the only hood I can use.

It sounds good.

Does AAR Fiberglass make a 6 pack hoot to fit it?

Not that I can find and by my calculations I need a minimum of a 5in scoop. I have seen some 6 pal scoops that are 6in on cars but I can't find them anywhere.

watch

Nice set up. I'm looking for a 340/360 or SBM Stroker making 550+hp.

I have 13,500 in receipts. Everything is brand new but the block. Make a reasonable offer.

I am very excited. I'm not trying to sell it but if someone came up with the money I would just to build one with more horsepower. I will not advertise it

I would like to be in the mid 10's but ok with 11's. I still need to get a roll bar put in it.

If everything else is set up to do that....

93 octane should be OK in that. 10.8-1 with aluminum heads and a big/small cam should be fine.

Your ET / MPH computed from your vehicle weight of 3200 pounds and HP of 550 is 10.48 seconds and MPH of 129.00 MPH.

After reading all the comments.. What has been done chassis wise? That 408 is going to buzz like a chainsaw.

-
Back