my new 1964 valiant drop top (barnfind)

-
Firstly, you suck.

But wow, what an awesome find.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!.....yeah I know, and now look, he's twistin' the knife! Dang, this score is on par with hitting the lottery!

9605_578559032162384_2024672154_n.jpg

Super 225? That got a 2bbl on it?!

Btw: as stated already, YOU SUCK! Lol looks great! Can't wait to see pics of it after a bath!

VERY, VERY COOL FIND!!!! What's the story how you found it? Even has window sticker, that's crazy cool stuff. What other paperwork?
Waiting for interior pics also!!!

You are one lucky bloke. So nice to see a great old car so well preserved and it falls into the right hands. Can't wait for the after wash pics and the interior shots.
Thanks for sharing!

The car belongs to a coworker of mine ive been bugging him for atleast 7 years to sell it to me and hes about ready to retire and know he'd never do anything with it and finally he caved and came up to me and asked if i still wanted to old car bought it sight unseen

DAMMMMMN... Guys like us in Jersey would just love to see a body sitting like that without any rust...amazing

I regret to inform you that the early A police are on their way over right now to confiscate the car for non payment of what it's really worth!! Of course, this matter can be settled amicably by simply selling the car to me( the chief of the early a police) for $100 over cost!!!! We here at HQ don't take these "barn finds" lightly, and in order to "drive" the prices up on our own early A's to the Barrett-Jackson level, we must be prudent in our efforts to rectify this imbalance!!

On the plus side, a $100 profit for 7 long years of trying is about the going rate in this economy!!!LOL!!!

Seriously though, that little puppy cleaned right up and looks like a great little project, almost cruise ready!! Enjoy!! Geof

I regret to inform you that the early A police are on their way over right now to confiscate the car for non payment of what it's really worth!! Of course, this matter can be settled amicably by simply selling the car to me( the chief of the early a police) for $100 over cost!!!! We here at HQ don't take these "barn finds" lightly, and in order to "drive" the prices up on our own early A's to the Barrett-Jackson level, we must be prudent in our efforts to rectify this imbalance!!

On the plus side, a $100 profit for 7 long years of trying is about the going rate in this economy!!!LOL!!!

Seriously though, that little puppy cleaned right up and looks like a great little project, almost cruise ready!! Enjoy!! Geof

lmfao /\ It is one heck of a find Congratulations!!!!!!:cheers:

Very nice find, I just picked up a 64 Valiant wagon yesterday.

Nice color combos...When is it my turn to step in dog crap?!

-
Back