My New FABO Reality Show...Rani, I'ma Callin' You Out!!!

-
Great idea for a thread!!

I'm a bit late to the party.....My car is kinda done, but I might have to make some changes LOL :happy1:

HEY!! This program is 24/7 like espn-- where is the commentators & new progress!
cheering on all participants!!
Lawrence

Awesome idea Geof!! I'm proud and excited to be involved in your new FABO reality show < curtsey > and look forward to participating.
Until it gets here, I'll stand over there on the side ---------> clap a lot and turn some parts over. :-D

Ok, just found this thread. Great idea, but something is missing.... #-o

Sex appeal... We need sex appeal (after all this is tv right?). How about the female participants (builders/workers) have to wear bikinis or at least sexy shorts in their pictures/updates. (to keep the male audience riveted to their tv screens).... :prayer:

It's winter ladies, don't dress warm, dress HOT!!! O:)

Nope ... this is equal rights sexual harassment. If the ladies have to wear bikinis, then so do the guys. :-D No Speedos Allowed. LMAO

Ok, just found this thread. Great idea, but something is missing.... #-o

Sex appeal... We need sex appeal (after all this is tv right?). How about the female participants (builders/workers) have to wear bikinis or at least sexy shorts in their pictures/updates. (to keep the male audience riveted to their tv screens).... :prayer:

It's winter ladies, don't dress warm, dress HOT!!! O:)

UMMM, Karl, did we miss the "Mistress of Metal" trump card post??? Must've fogged your glasses and you breezed right by it!!! Oh yeah, she's got "The Jack"!!! Geof

Hey, I havent been able to spend any time on the dash:banghead:. But I decided to take you up on the sex appeal(I think) ooooor maybe not! Pretty groggy when I took this pic.....damned bedroom eyes got sleeping bags under them... I do have a topless pic too..might be more appropriate seeing as mine is a vert????

Attachments

• DSCF6160 (Medium).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 565
Dam, I am blind,,,last thing I saw was some half dressed mad man trying to take my picture...

Cue the stripper music please!![ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOTB9vwc9nQ"]Betty Page Burlesque Dancer - David Rose The Stripper - YouTube[/ame]

Now I've seen EVERYTHING.......LOL :happy1:

Are these the commercials on this channel ??

Hey, I havent been able to spend any time on the dash:banghead:. But I decided to take you up on the sex appeal(I think) ooooor maybe not! Pretty groggy when I took this pic.....damned bedroom eyes got sleeping bags under them... I do have a topless pic too..might be more appropriate seeing as mine is a vert????

Hey Steve, if you can't find your socks they are stuffed in your shorts :D

-
Back