My old '68 GT Dart on Craigslist

-

cudavert

DARTAHOLIC
Reaction score
Check out my old '68 Dart on Craigslist.....lol......if I remember correctly, I sold it to him for a good amount less than half this! Pretty nice car though, a factory GT with A/C and a nice tailpiece.....but there's a rust hole under that vinyl near the back window.

Geez, is there anybody on the planet who'd pay this?!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/4359804403.html

I think it does 8000 at auction with a wash job.

Well, in the ad he says that the car doesn't look like those pics there because the vinyl has already been torn off (exposing the rust holes) and 80 trim holes have been welded up.

In the rust belt that's a good price. You'd have more then that in it if you had to replace panels.

The Dart must really look like **** now! Not one picture with the trim and vinyl top removed and holes welded. Why no pictures of how the car looks now?

The Dart must really look like **** now! Not one picture with the trim and vinyl top removed and holes welded. Why no pictures of how the car looks now?

Right? Exactly my thoughts too.....especially funny when your ad basically reads "serious buyers only".

Check out my old '68 Dart on Craigslist.....lol......

"Was building into Hemi Dart replica"

I love how he slipped them spam key words in there. Really? Just what part of that "hemi Dart" build didja get done, Homer?

Man, this goes to show, first off if you say you've done a bunch of chit to a car don't show old pictures, and if they are old pictures at least have pictures of it washed!! Damn

"Was building into Hemi Dart replica"

I love how he slipped them spam key words in there. Really? Just what part of that "hemi Dart" build didja get done, Homer?

This......lol

Was building into Hemi Dart replica. Since pics were taken, vinyl top and hub caps were removed and 80 trim holes were welded up. Wheelwells not cut yet.

-
Back