My sister is having a baby!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
She is at the hospital right now getting ready to have her first baby, please say a prayer for her and her baby that things go well and they stay safe. Thank you very much! Keith.

Prayers sent for a healthy Baby & Mom! My daughter is due towards the end of this month. I really don't think she will make it to her due date.

Congratulations ahead of time to you and them!

Congratulations!!!!! and Prayers for a safe and Healthy Delivery. A future FABO man or BABE!!!!!! Or should I say Baby!!!!!:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Best wishes and prayers for a safe and happy birth for your sister,and hopefully many more little ones....

congrats keith and to your sister just be sure to introduce the kid to mopars early uncle Keith still sounds funny he he

Good morning and congrats Keith! We are waiting for some news on the new young gun...

Thanks everyone, she and the baby are doing fine! :cheers: I just got home from work, gotta go and meet my new nephew!!!

My grandson is doing fine. 7pounds8.5oz,19 3/4 in. long. He just received his first mopar today...a Matchbox barracuda from his uncle 66340sedan !Thanks everybody...oh...his name is Alex.

Congratz on the new baby boy grandpa Fishy and uncle Keith. :) This is the cool stuff that makes life fun.

In couple years be sure to give him a couple mountain dews and a new puppy, then leave him with your sister/daughter. :-D

-
Back