my son was lucky this morning

-

justcuz

Reaction score
on his way to work today

thank goodness for seatbelts and airbags

he was able to walk away with minor injuries

Ouch!!! lucky indeed. Thank God he wasn't hurt and thanks for modern day safety equipment. Mike

Sorry to hear of your sons accident Peter but happy to learn that no major injuries resulted from it, looks like the Toyota did it's job.8)

Sorry to hear of your sons accident Peter but happy to learn that no major injuries resulted from it, looks like the Toyota did it's job.8)

Ditto, big time. The vehicle crumpled as designed to absorb impact, which is a really good thing.
Glad he's okay and dodged that bullet, so to speak.

I am so glad he is ok and was smart and took time to bucle up :happy10:

definatly looks like the car preformed like it was built for, all mostly front end damage and didn't touch the passenger compartment. hope he is okay and insurance compensates for replacement

Good to hear he's ok. He still must be shaken up a bit.
Newer cars aren't that bad and this proves it.

Thank God it wasn't worse. Makes you think how inadiquate the classic cars' safety systems were. i hope that makes everyone think about putting 3-point belts in their drivers. I can understand if you have a "show car", but if you are going to drive it, this could happen. I'm relieved to here that your son wasn't badly hurt, and I'll bet you are both glad he had good safety equipment!!

Glad to hear he's OK, that looks like quite a clip.. half the license plate is missing? Can't say I've ever seen that before!

Grant

Glad to hear he's OK, that looks like quite a clip.. half the license plate is missing? Can't say I've ever seen that before!

Grant

Not that this is supposed to be funny in regards to the crash, but the comment about the license plate made me laugh! I haven't seen that before either!!

Glad he is ok, along with everyone else.

Did the accelerator pedal stick? I noticed it was a Toyota.

-
Back