My Sublime Duster's new look !

-

SublimeGirl

Reaction score
Hi guys !! its been few months that i didnt post something on the site , as you can see my old 318 is gone ! i have now a 360 h.p. with 340 heads ( 2.02 & 1.60 ) with a chrysler purple camshaft .474'lift - duration .280 .. with 3.21 gears in the back , its enough too have a good street car !!! its plenty of fun ,i have new seats , new battery , new 4 core radiator , new wheels and tires and others things like gauges and bla bla bla

i dondt regret at all my trade against my cuda , for sure when i see one at a car show .. it bugs me a lil bit but still as i see i got a verry nice cruiser and everything is brand new .. i need a new exhaust and small nic nacs to repair but overall everything is good !

i posted some pics !!! i hope you will like my car s new look !

DSC03596.jpg

DSC03599.jpg

DSC03618.jpg

DSC03618.jpg

DSC03489.jpg

DSC03535.jpg

DSC03948.jpg

DSC04045.jpg

DSC04191.jpg

DSC04194.jpg

DSC04211.jpg

DSC04216.jpg

DSC04226hh.jpg

DSC04239.jpg

Is the car mini-tubbed? What are the specs on the rear wheels and tires? Did you have to repair something on the firewall?

no the car is not mini-tubbed the rear tire size are .. 275/60/15 and they are 15x8.5 inch ..yes the car needed some little welding on a frame and a part from the firewall so my mechanic painted the firewall flat black

Sweet! Great looking Duster.
Btw, love your avatar. Looks like a fighter, LOL

Congratulations Very nize 8)
Yall sure got your duster looking and running great :cheers:
It sure looks like you are very happy :cheers: as you should be 8)
Thank you for the update and good to see ya back with us SublimeGirl :happy10:

I'm starting to like this thread..... White interior in a mopar is my favorite, I'd consider putting the white buckets back in.. That's just me...

Let me be the first to say ...."What car?"

I'm jealous of the lucky guy.
I thought of the same thing but glad someone else said it. I didn't want the poor girl think I was a perverted 'ol man:-D.
But I will have to admit the car is nice but she makes it all more sweeter.

thank you all ! the wheels are centerlines , 15x3.5 and 15x8.5 in the back ... it gives a pro street look and im glad that everybody likes it ! we wanted to put 5.9 magnum manifolds but they didnt fit !! :( too bad , the steering column was in the way and we had to cut other part in the engine bay ... was too late and we took the decision to put the original manifolds for the moment but next year i will put tti headers , i have new seats too , the main reason of theses is that my white bucket seat s tracks where rusted at the bottom and these new racing seats are incredibly comfortable and have a verry good support on the body while driving , they make a huge difference !

im verry glad even if my budget is verry low , im working in a grocery store and i just turned 21 this month .. its verry hard to have everything at 100% all the time , i prefer to save up my money and to buy good quality parts and take my time !!

ps: yes i love my avatar me too ! :)

You're doing a great job with the duster... It's a very cool ride.... SEM makes a high quality interior dye (in a spray can) if you ever want the front seats white, I've dyed a lot of steering wheels and interior panels with SEM, it's good stuff... Keep us updated...

-
Back