My Wife Left Me Today -sucks

-

73dart360

Reaction score
I have been with her for 4-1/2 years just got married last month we had a beautiful wedding everything was good next thing i know she signs up on Face book she gets her best friend from 23 years ago saying hi ,since that moment she changed she started talking to him often i told her i wasnt comfortable ,well come to find out in the time when they were best friends til now he served 9 yrs in prison for 2 counts of armed robbery she tells me last week she doesnt feel the same anymore and wants to move out , i was letting her stay til friday, she tells me her girlfriend called and wants her to go see her, i said go, no big deal, my son takes the dog for a walk and down on a dead end sees her car i walk up ,remember she was at her girl friends house she had been gone for over 2 hours (right) she was on the dead end in her car talking to him on her cell
I told her thats it get out tonight-i truly feel better now sorry for rambling just bumming a little.

Wow, that's really heavy! I've been married for a long time now, can't even imagine what that could be like. Maybe she just wants the thrill of the chase and at some point, she'll come back to earth and find out what an *** she's been. It must be hard to accept what she's doing, but four and a half years is a lot of time invested to be throwing away. Any chance you two can get some help together? I hope the best works out for you.

Women are BUM magnets! They are attracted to the damnedest of men. Sorry to hear but better now than 20 years together. I've been married 4 times, it gets easier.

Change the locks, get a lawyer and star seeing a therapist(see them enough and when the time comes they will sign a note stating that you are a sane person). Get your ducks in a row and don't get screwed. It sucks but you have a son and have to protect him. It'll get better but it'll take less time to get better if you protect yourself and your son from getting screwed over.

Wow, that's really heavy! I've been married for a long time now, can't even imagine what that could be like. Maybe she just wants the thrill of the chase and at some point, she'll come back to earth and find out what an *** she's been. It must be hard to accept what she's doing, but four and a half years is a lot of time invested to be throwing away. Any chance you two can get some help together? I hope the best works out for you.

I wouldn't even consider it! If she did it once she'll do it again.

it started out her saying it was her best friend in high school but she would take the dog for a walk and come back in an hour when the usual dog walks were at most 15 mins her family is livid she also told me the last time he dabbled in drugs was the beginning of the year you got to be kidding me what did i get myself into

I know some strangers words won't help what you're feeling now but I was with a girl for 7 years(ya I know, 7 years) married for 2 of them. After she decided I wasn't paying enough attention to her she left and that was hard, but I met a great woman and have been happily married for 23 years now. I considered it a trade up. Keep your chin up, things really do look better in the morning. Kev

sorry that sucks.been there before.i dont mean to sound like an ***,but you are better off imo.her actions say something about her character.if my wife cheated on me,i dont care ho long we have been together,it would be over.if she were chasing somebody else ,that would make me second choice....and who wants that?not i.good luck,and remember stay strong.

Sounds like someone you probably shouldn't be with long-term.....chin up, and do whatcha gotta do......

Im keeping it together pretty good but i go through my ups and downs hard to sleep. i have 2 boys 15 and 18 they were like what is going on with her they saw the change

my car is almost ready to paint but havent had the sanity do do it lately
as an artist i find i do my best work in the worst state of mind.i dont really airbrush or sculpt like i used to,because im not miserable any more....the point is it may help to bury yourself in your free time in a complex project,it will take your mind off things.and it may come out far better than you think.

aahhhhhrrrrrg... hate that crap.... mine of 9 years attracted a real peice of work and was cheating on me.... we split and are now draggin the kids through the sludge that follows.... damn women.

-RPM

Hang in there bro.
Keep the faith, something better is ahead, believe it....

Hey dude! Keep your wits, and stay strong!

My wife of 3 1/2 years rapidly changed and left due to her becoming closer with her "best friend" who had just been screwing around with her friend (who was also married). She bails me cuz she "needs her space and wants to find herself again"...she was pregnant 3 months later(not mine). It was hard as hell to stay strong and not give up...especially when you are that emotionally crushed!:angry7:

A lot of my friends true colors showed when they helped me through all the BS...and trust me, there were a LOT of phone calls made to them at 2am just cuz I couldn't sleep without venting my frustration to somebody! It looks like you have a lot of friends here dude...

If you need anything; even just to vent!

p.s. I also won custody of my son. A hard fight, but worth the work 100%

Sounds like my first wife. I am on my second marrage of 4 1/2 years and she is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. Before I married my current wife I told her "If you ever want to leave me I will help you pack your stuff" and that is my attitude. I won't be with a woman that has doubts. I know it sucks right now for you, but it will get easier. Just don't do anything stupid. Don't say anything stupid and don't let her mess with your head and don't sell the mopar. For some reason I miss cars that I have had and not the women.
Good luck.

I can relate on this one.

My first wife left me for a man she was madly in love with after 3 years of marriage and 1 child. Several weeks later she caught him cheating on her. Then she wanted to come back to me. I told her "NO WAY". She was married 2 more times in the next 5 years and cheated on them both numerous times.

I married a wonderful lady and it has been 26 years.

As bad as it may feel now….. It is for the best.

It's like the old girlfriend I had…. We were even engaged…. I was soooo in love…. So in love I didn't even realize how shtitty my life was.

She got drunk every day and I loved her….

She lied all the time and I loved her….

She cheated and I loved her….

She left me for another man and I still loved her…..

I looked for another woman to fill her place…. even though I still loved her….

Then one day I pulled my head out of my ***…. This moment of enlightenment came one day when I was watching TV… I was sitting in my underwear scratching my balls, drinking a beer and enjoying the sound and smell of my own farts. No joke.

My life was great…. I mean really, really great…. It was at that point that I truly realized how crappy and chaotic my life had been with her and what a disaster the relationship was…

I ran into her about a year later…. Her new husband was in Iraq. She asked me out for a drink and started the same old sweet talk…. I just walked away.

Been there ,done that and it surely sucks BRO,I have felt your distress and pain, the hurt and betrayal.....but you will survive and will see things for what they are down the road, once they betray you and break that trust things can never be the same no matter what you do or say or what she does or says you will never fully trust her again, even though you want to believe her and give her another shot it just wont be worth it in the end, better to cut bait and run and let her go now and get on with your life even though you may not think so now, in time you will get stronger and come to terms with it all and be a better man for it....pretty crappy thing to do to a fella but their are good and sincere women in this world, so dont let this take you down you arent the 1st or the last to be used like an emotional tampon by women of today...you are better than that and can and will survive and be better off without all this drama, life is too short for all these head games, what you love about her and the person you fell in love with is not really who she is, so in essence you are in love with what you thought she was not who she really is, so dont get sucked back in and start trading off your values just to hang on to her ,let it go now and save yourself[and your family] alot of grief and heatache, it's not worth it, I know I done it and in the end it all went to sheot anyway and I wasted a couple years of my life on a piece of crap and look back on it now and cant believe all the crap I went thru unnecessarily trying to hang on to something that wasnt real in the first place...very sad but true...you live and learn and sometimes life seems like it sucks but it will get better.....good luck Bro..my prayers are with ya.........

-
Back