My wife makes fun of me for being on FABO

-

Badart

Reaction score
But she belong Diaper Sewing Divas.com LOL! Like she has any room to talk.

What forums do your wifes belong to?

My wife tells me to get on fabo!!!!!
She is looking up my family tree and stayes on Poker.net or floats around on ebay.

She doesn't want me on FABO because I spend money to buy things here. I sold my wife on the idea of the car by telling her that this would be a family adventure.
6 grand later and no vacations for the past 2 summers has convinced her that I sold her down the river.

What wife??? I jettisoned mine years ago, but if she belonged to a website, it would be a charter membership in

"psychobitchesofamerica.com"

FF

my ex girl friend hated that i was into cars, and visited this site daily to look up info i needed to fix my car, or get advice to work on it...eventually we split up over it....glad i still have my car though...

After a lengthy phone call from a new customer the other evening, I (informally known around here as 'the Beebs'), came back to the computer to find this stuck in the keyboard leaning against the monitor.

View attachment IMG_2338.jpg

If I didn't know any better, I'd be inclined to say Billy thinks I spend too much time around here. :-D

Mine is always on facebook or some mommy websites or looking up stuff for her sisters wedding.

so far, no complaints about me being on fabo....she is just glad I have real friends unlike the way my friends in real life are.

:cheers:

My wife can barely send an email without help, a forum would just confuse the hell out of her.

my lady hates fabo she talks to me and if i reading a post i dont hear her at all lol
she spends most of her time on facebook and twitter what ever that is ....and she also fills out a bunch of online surveys and she gets cash and free stuff for it

yes i have also ttied this but no cash for me lol

I dumped the "deadliest catch" in favor of f.a.b.o. and my cars...heheh sorry I havent been around as much I'm not crabbing though ;P

yea, i am on here so much, she walks in from work, and tells me how i love fabo more than her. she tries the guilt trip, but you know, i continue to type on here as she bickers. lol

oops, speaking of the devil..... i got to go guys, she just walked in the door. rofl peace out

ALSforums. Lost her brother to ALS 2 years ago. Counsels a bit, seems to help.

And of course, Facebook.

Mine at first thought it was funny, but once she met the guys (DRENO, MoparLvr) Dave and Bill I met on FABO, she thought it was pretty cool how FABO hooked us all up.

-
Back