my wife says

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
I'm not allowed to make fun of people who drive ricer's. I guess it hurts their sensitive feelings. :vom:

not all ricers are bad. i have a all stock civic but when a fart can is put on one make fun as you want and trust me im not a ricer or a chevy or a ford guy

Seriously? wow. I go out of my way to make fun of everything and everyone. Life is too short to be so concerned about what other people feel. I say make fun of your wife... but then.... you will be a lonely lonely man taking many cold showers.

My wife points and says..."Look at that piece of ****" I love that woman.

fart can, glass pack, flowmaster, cherry bomb........ its when you start throwing 8lbs of stickers and 400lbs of fiberglass wings and bumpers that you truely become a "ricer" I had a 1995 integra GS-r that was low, clean and quick. no stickers, no "body kit". if it didnt make it turn, stop or accelerate better it didn't go on my car. my 1.8 litre turbocharged 4 banger redlined at 8900rpm and made 317hp to the front wheels. it was a fun car that still got 30mpg when i was not wearing my lead filled shoes. not all imports are ricers, just saying.

neighbors kid drug home a honda w/a fart can and a whale tale wing.
Normally, she laughs too, but I guess we can't laugh at the neighbors kid.
She'll change her mind when he starts thumping the windows with it.

I told a ricer I worked with that I had more torque on my lug nuts than his motor produced. He took it hard and wanted to race I smoked his *** and he took a week to speak to me again, now he knows what MOPAR really means.

What exactly does "Mopar" mean when referencing it to imports?

You know really it's all a matter of taste. I am a CAR person. Some I favor more than others but when it all comes down to it, Most cars can be cool. If someone has the passion and the vision to take a car to the next level, be it style or performance, I can respect their work. Maybe I just have an automotive mind that just enjoys cars as a sport, hobby, way of life..... Who knows but there are far less important things I would rather do than insult someone in the same hobby I enjoy just because their tastes or finances are different than mine.

If youre an american driving an import.... I question your patriotism. My opinion and I will gladly take all the crucifiction you all are willing to deal out. But I am kind of an opinionated punkass. You all know what they say about opinions.

I just dont get the ricer thing. To me its just like people with tattoos on their face. Can they do it, yes... its legal. Still, epic sign of a douchecanoe.

Well I guess I'm a punk ricer i'v had several S2000's a couple supercharged and I would gladly put one of them up against most of your cars in the quarter, topspeed or corners the are bad *** cars. My wife also drives a Lexus IS350 that runs pretty dam good. We have lots of cars and I enjoy all of them I wouldn't take my Hemi Cuda thru the Dragon but the Honda is a blast in fact most of the time I'm up there I'm slowing down for the bikes. All that being said my Cuda is my dream car and I cherish it the most. Been a Mopar guy since I could drive, first car was a 70 challenger 340 4 speed, been hooked on Mopar ever since. There are lots of cool cars out there and they all stand out in their own way. I'm a car guy.

I drive imports to, wifes got an Accord coupe that rides and handles like your on rails but I know it's limitations eg. torque. What bugs me most about the fart cans is that noise, that bone grating, ear numbing bussey scratchy noise they make. It's obscene, kind of like raking your fingernails down a chalk board. If it don't rumble then it should just be quiet and respectful.8-)

Not a fan of so called fart can ricer mobiles, but I do own an import as my daily driver
(2002 Suzuki XL7) and I must say I'm very happy with it. Since it was bought new never had to use the factory warranty, bought an extended warranty never had to use it either, vehicle now has 200 thousand kms on it. Besides routine fluid changes the only thing it has required, was new brakes, spark plugs, and tires.

Seriously? wow. I go out of my way to make fun of everything and everyone. Life is too short to be so concerned about what other people feel. I say make fun of your wife... but then.... you will be a lonely lonely man taking many cold showers.

Oh, I see you working... LOL

Make fun of the wife or GF and the only color you'll get used to is this...

IMG_0007.JPG

Maybe handgelina or palmela, what's your preference.

"Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly"

Hey gunbunny, I've been crucified for my opinions lately too. I'll scooch down a bit to make room for you in the corner. :-D

Hey pipe down missy and learn your place with those less than PC comments! :)

BTW how big is the moon tonight... ROTFLMAO

It's an inside joke for those watching at home.

If youre an american driving an import.... I question your patriotism. My opinion and I will gladly take all the crucifiction you all are willing to deal out. But I am kind of an opinionated punkass. You all know what they say about opinions.

I just dont get the ricer thing. To me its just like people with tattoos on their face. Can they do it, yes... its legal. Still, epic sign of a douchecanoe.

OK what if you bought it used? What then. The money already left LONG before I got it! So says the guy that drives a milqetoast, non-descript,strip me of my manhood silver 2000 Camry. LOL

haahaha, question their patriotism to mexico?

Personally i like all cars. There are a lot of crap hondas, and a minority of really bitchin ones.

Generally Hondas arent me because i dont care for fwd and cant fit in the S2k. However, nissan, mitsubishi, and even hyundai now have cars that i'd love to own.

Earn the American Dollar, Speak the American Language, Buy American Products,......And thank a Vet for fighting for your right to make bad choices about what you buy, READ THE LABEL,(I do)....especially in this economy,...Charity starts at home. Only 25% of the money spent on imports and PARTS stayes in the US....The future Mrs feels even stronger about It, Absulutely hates all ricers, says they're always in the way,...she makes em park down by the nieghbors,...

SUBARU spelled backwards is "U RAB US" ( pron; you rob us)

Some wives are like morning radio shows, Endless chatter during drive time. Just turn the radio up LOL

I do not hesitate to make fun of the silly ones,but I do give respect to the guys that build fast ones-you know the real ones that dont remind you of the mini truck craze re-visited.The one thing that I find rediculous is when they try to compare them to a mucselcar or worse yet a real race car,not even on the same planet.Yes,alot of them can beat alot of the older cars in different events but whats that prove?,its like comparing apples to oranges.I would hope that in 25+ years of evoloution they were able to make a car handle and have a better h.p to weight ratio!,but the cars dont behave the same when trying to compare horsepower numbers.The cold hard facts are any front wheel drive car is less efficient at putting the horsepower to the ground and the mph per e.t. always reflect that at the track.It takes more h.p. per pound to make one run the numbers in a front wheel drive,thats why the really fast imports are rear wheel drive.In my mind there is really no comparing the two,one is a 25 or more year old piece of american history and the other is a new fangled technolgicaly advanced piece of carbon fiber designed by another country-or a cheap imitation built in mexico.:grin:

I don't view "ricers" and "imports" as the same. I don't necessarily think imports are foreign cars anymore. Not when the factories that build them are here in the states and are filled with hard working American employees. Having said that, I think if you're gonna get your panties in a wad because some people on a MOPAR web site don't like ricers OR imports then maybe you're on the wrong site.

Rob.... i cant tell what you posted... too distracted by the bouncing boobs.

Jaimus... THANK YOU!

magnumdust... you may want to take an economics101 course. Looking at a single aspect of buisness economy is like me handing you a crankshaft and saying 'sweet enging huh?'

gunbunny... sorry. back on topic. Keep ripping on them man. thats ALL theyre good for.

-
Back