My wife went to look at a Chevrolet Tahoe and came home with this....

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
2007 Mustang GT Premium package, 5 Speed. She has been all smiles all weekend. Riding along with a 50 year old woman hot rodding around is funny.

IMG_0799.JPG

We sold our '07 5-speed a couple of years ago. Very pleasant car to drive. She's going to love it!

003.JPG

drove my friends, I couldnt see over the freaking hood....seat too low for me. visibility sucked on passenger blind spot with those louvers. But hey, have fun. I know what a happy wife is like....;-)

2007 Mustang GT Premium package, 5 Speed. She has been all smiles all weekend. Riding along with a 50 year old woman hot rodding around is funny.
Give her headers, exhaust, a super charger and let her have at it. The smile
Will be much larger (If that is possible!)

drove my friends, I couldnt see over the freaking hood....seat too low for me. visibility sucked on passenger blind spot with those louvers. But hey, have fun. I know what a happy wife is like....;-)
I always felt cramped in a mustang. Pretty wife, educate her on how bad they are in snow and ice. We`ve had two in the family, and they were the worst of anything we`ve ever had. When it snows around here, the first thing u see in the ditches are mustangs, second are 2 wheel drive pick ups-driven by guys that think they are fast, or can go anywhere.

I always felt cramped in a mustang. Pretty wife, educate her on how bad they are in snow and ice. We`ve had two in the family, and they were the worst of anything we`ve ever had. When it snows around here, the first thing u see in the ditches are mustangs, second are 2 wheel drive pick ups-driven by guys that think they are fast, or can go anywhere.

Her primary driver is a very nice, stock, 95 Bronco and my daily is a Subaru. She is still a little shaky with modulating the clutch when pulling away from a stop in first gear. I absolutely believe you that these things are horrible in bad weather.

Yea man! 2 simple mods for nice power without a big hit on down time and Hwy. cruise mileage loss.

Mustang and Camaro, bad ideas in the snow and a must take it easy in the rain. As in actually driving the speed limit or less.

Been there done that in the Camaro. UGH!

Yea man! 2 simple mods for nice power without a big hit on down time and Hwy. cruise mileage loss.

Mustang and Camaro, bad ideas in the snow and a must take it easy in the rain. As in actually driving the speed limit or less.

Been there done that in the Camaro. UGH!
she is pretty she likes the car, put some goodies on it for her and you have all the makings for you to get yourself a nice little mopar. what more could you ask for?

she is pretty she likes the car, put some goodies on it for her and you have all the makings for you to get yourself a nice little mopar. what more could you ask for?
I don't know why you quoted me?!?!
That ain't my wife!

Great car, i love the styling. I still got mine. 07 GT 5 speed. I love driving it makes me feel like Steve McQueen in bullitt lol. Add some bolt on axle back flowmasters, makes it sound a bit better uncorked.

20160929_123238.jpg

20160929_123256.jpg

My wife had a 12 V6 (300 HP) for about a year and a half and got it out of her system. Wish she had bought a GT, enjoy.

8-11 099.JPG

Nice. I sold my 2014 Challenger SRT8 and got this 2016 GT Performance Package. I put a full exhaust and the Ford Racing Power Pack 2 on it for close to 500HP. I love it.

2017-03-30 09.57.30.jpg

I have a co-worker that had a Supercharged Shelby, he only kept it less than a year.
I asked him why he sold it, he stated if he kept it much longer he would not have a drivers license... The car was stupid fast.

-
Back