Name That Part

-

tfie93

Reaction score
Today I was working on the Duster. Dropped the old k frame and brakes (6 cyl w/ drums) and to be replaced with a sb k frame and disc brakes. In the process I found 2 bushings, one on each side of the k frame that need to be replaced. They are in the opening where the long bar running from the lower control arm comes out but I dont know what they are called to buy new ones so Im pretty much at a stand still until I found out. If anyone can help out id greatly appreciate. If nobody can think of it off hand I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow. Thanks FABO

Today I was working on the Duster. Dropped the old k frame and brakes (6 cyl w/ drums) and to be replaced with a sb k frame and disc brakes. In the process I found 2 bushings, one on each side of the k frame that need to be replaced. They are in the opening where the long bar running from the lower control arm comes out but I dont know what they are called to buy new ones so Im pretty much at a stand still until I found out. If anyone can help out id greatly appreciate. If nobody can think of it off hand I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow. Thanks FABO

Strut rod bushings. Moog makes a replacement that is much better than the stock ones.

strut-bar-bushings:salute:

-
Back