Narrow Escape (Pit Bull)

-
As usual you bring nothing to the table.... But you are failing today grammar nazzi.... Go back to yellow bullet and complain about the women in the **** threads......

JW
I brought plenty...Not as many posts as you did but ones making more sense.
YOU are the clown in this issue.
Only idiots say things like:
Could care less.
Just sayin.
HOT water heater.

Last edited:
Pit bull
Dog
upload_2019-4-9_4-8-5.jpeg
History. In the early part of the 1900's, the Pit Bull Dog was known as the “Nanny Dog." ... If you wanted to keep your children safe, the pit bull was the most faithful and lovingdog of any dog breed, especially with children. They were strong and loyal and loved children.Jan 8, 2018
Pitbulls Were Once Known as “Nanny Dogs.” What Happened ...

https://pethelpful.com/dogs/The-Pit-Bull-Dog-Once-Knows-as-the-Nanny-Dog-What-Ha...

Pete the Pup - Wikipedia petey from the lil rascals was a pit!

19366057_10154584165826512_6667816369416088482_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

this blue pit we rescued at 3 months old from being put down at shelter because it is a pit, nothing but a sweet hart! only thing she gets exighted bout is play time and food! no bad dogs, just bad owners!

Pit bull
Dog
View attachment 1715316994
History. In the early part of the 1900's, the Pit Bull Dog was known as the “Nanny Dog." ... If you wanted to keep your children safe, the pit bull was the most faithful and lovingdog of any dog breed, especially with children. They were strong and loyal and loved children.Jan 8, 2018

https://pethelpful.com/dogs/The-Pit-Bull-Dog-Once-Knows-as-the-Nanny-Dog-What-Ha...

View attachment 1715316996
this blue pit we rescued at 3 months old from being put down at shelter because it is a pit, nothing but a sweet hart! only thing she gets exighted bout is play time and food! no bad dogs, just bad owners!

That’s a good looking pup.

Lol. Yea my two think they are lap dogs too.

My older one got his good canine citizen cert too. Should get it for the young one too but he is so laid back I haven’t taken him to the classes.

Walked into a parts store yesterday, about a 6 month old dog came at me aggressive enough that I stopped. Lady behind the counter calls it name, it runs over and she gives it a treat. She thinks she’s being nice to it, I’m thinking she’s training it to come after customers

Dogs in general behave differently around their owners and on their own turf. Or let a stranger come onto their turf, and it is a changed situation. They are very territorial.
So when the owner says their dog child loves everyone an everything, it is not always true.

Back in Missouri the neighbor baled my hay on halves, He had a great border collie that rode on the fender besides him. She even had her own seat. He told her to stay, he got down to talk well she got down too and my 2 little minature daschunds we own her like a biddy on the bee! The poor colie could not get away fast enough. She encroached my dogs territory. Not a mean bone in their body but like any dog will protect their turf if fells threatened.

Walked into a parts store yesterday, about a 6 month old dog came at me aggressive enough that I stopped. Lady behind the counter calls it name, it runs over and she gives it a treat. She thinks she’s being nice to it, I’m thinking she’s training it to come after customers

That makes no sense

She had them leashed and they turned and went to town. I will say this, and I like all dogs, 2 Chihuahuas or 2 Dachshunds would have not killed her.

She had them leashed and they turned and went to town. I will say this, and I like all dogs, 2 Chihuahuas or 2 Dachshunds would have not killed her.

Yeah you are right there. She couldda stomped their little eyeballs out.

Pit bull
Dog
View attachment 1715316994

View attachment 1715316996
Beautiful dog ! thanks for the informative post. :thumbsup:

Police say the dogs had been in quarantine at the hospital after an incident earlier this month where they had apparently bit someone.

sounds like the dogs had previous issues. who knows how they were raised. who knows how long the aggressive attitudes were there. sounds like a bad owner to me.. dogs should have been trained ir trained better or put down in the past..

Dogs and vets or any animal really. They sense where they are, part of it is just the smell. They all get scared or nervous. A horse also senses something is up when the vet approaches.

Just trimming any dogs toenails can turn into a huge deal with me and any dog I have ever had !!! I admit I personally don't want a breed of dog that might kill me or a family member. I know, these dogs mentioned above were just abused by someone?!

Snakes are not much different. My first constrictors were small, maybe 6 feet. Later as I got into Burmese Pythons, you could feel the potential of an 8 footer vs. a snake only 24 inches smaller. Over 9 feet was the line in the sand for me. even though I treated them well, they are after all animals. When I wasn't able to handle them alone with 100% confidence, it was time for another hobby. Like Pits, they were pure muscle. If they decided to go after you, you were in for a fight like no other. Possibly your life.

sounds like the dogs had previous issues. who knows how they were raised. who knows how long the aggressive attitudes were there. sounds like a bad owner to me.. dogs should have been trained ir trained better or put down in the past..

Never showed a pic of the dogs either.
Probably not even Pit bulls.

-
Back