need a new fuel tank for my dart

-

skep419

5.9 Magnum 4 speed afficionado
Reaction score
1969 dodge dart tank is full of crap. I have a new 3/8 sender that has been working great but i'm going through filters like its going out of style. I had a old timer hook me up with a spin on adapter so the volume of my filtering went up 200% but my carb bowls still fill with s&&t.
Wondering if the 150 tanks on ebay are worth a crap. I read a post earlier this year about a company that built tanks that had AN fittings set up for return lines. Dont need return lines (mech pump) but it would still be cool to use the same sender for my fuel gauge and be able to run steel braided lines.

I got mine off of ebay. It's great. I actually got everything from the company. I cant remember who it was though. I'll check myebay and get back to you. I'm telling you to get it though. It is a very good quality tank. And Cheap. And they did a real good job shipping it.

I got one for the 66Dart on Ebag also. Just make sure you get the one that is made in CANADA.

Quanta products @ gastanks.com has what you need. toolman

I agree with Mike, Quanta had everything I needed. Unfortunately, the same exact parts can be bought at RockAuto.com for about 3/4 the price! I didn't find this out til after I made my purchase.

All of the major players, Quanta, NAPA, O'reillys, AutoZone etc, are all selling the same tanks. They are made by Spectra out of Canada. Not sure about the ebay ones.

I never ordered from this company but check it out you won't find a cheaper price.
www.vansauto.com they have some good looking stuff and I have seen their name on this sight before.

I never ordered from this company but check it out you won't find a cheaper price.
www.vansauto.com they have some good looking stuff and I have seen their name on this sight before.

I used there tank.Sender was dragging on the bottom of tank when i tried to
install it,just had to adjust a bit.Aftermarket,they may all do that.Price was
right!

-
Back