Need a upper control arm

-

75dodgedart

Reaction score
Hello There,

I have a 75 Dodge Dart, I am undergoing an ongoing front end rebuild, I have basically bought everything new, I need a upper control arm, my old one was threaded out from previous owners. Thank you I am in the San Diego, East County Region here in California, THANK YOU! PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL 6194531366 . NEED ASAP GOT TO GET BACK ON THE ROAD.

I replaced everything.... Control arms upper/lower bushings, both k-members fixed (including the one you repaired), sway bar linkage and sway bar bushings, upper and lower ball joints,strut rod bushings... ok so, somehow both upper ball joints went out(both sides), I just had them replaced before I went back into County to clear some things up last month..(just got out :)30 days ) I had to have one ball joint welded in because the control arm was threaded out, we lifted her up yesterday to find the ball joints "snapped" all were MOOG so they are under warranty, the alignment shop (TRUE LINE IN SANTEE) is playing games IM BOUT TO CALL BAR ON THERE ASSES, they did'nt set the alignment properly and caused my upper ball joints to go out NOR DID THEY EVEN TELL ME ABOUT MY CRACKED K MEMBERS HA WHAT TYPE OF SHOP IS THAT?, they were all greased up, I need a new UPPER CONTROL arm, and I got to start on body work on the fenders and rust , just need a control arm so I can get back mobile.

I have a set if no one closers has them, I would just need to take them off the spindle.

Roger

How much for the set?

Anyone in th USA OR CLOSER HAVE A SPARE UPPER CONTROL ARM FOR SALE?

MOPAR 4 LIFE

75.00 plus shipping from Sumas WA 98295, I don't ship from Canada to the US because 1. too slow, 2. cheaper to ship fro WA.

Roger

How are the arms looking? I am in San Diego, anyone else have a spare upper control arm hanging around? Or 2 for a good price, Got to get back on the road by the 15th,:clock:

THANK YOU ALL!

MOPAR 4 LIFE8)

Bought a new control arm off ebay for $75 with bushings and ball joint included, ya gettn back on the road one step at a time.

Mopar4 life :)

iv got a set of cleaned and por 15 ed 73 upper arms..60 dollars plus shipping...im in sacramento area..j

-
Back