need help on a charity build !!!!!!!!!!!

-
this may be more of a PM thing but let me know if you think a simple website would help. perhaps if we set something up where people could go to see the Shriners kids, the Shriner's documentation and support, progress pics, paypal info, things needed, etc maybe there would be more support. i build websites for a living and would be happy to set up a simple one to keep everyone in the loop and give sponsors, media, etc a central place to go for updates and inspiration.

jason check out strongkeepsakeimages. jeff has been trying to help with that let me know if you have any ideas or anything you would like to do would be great.

I am proud to say today is my 10 year anniversary with my fiance. It is also the first day of our marriage. We officially got married today. Nothing of a ceremony but we are happy. Our children were our witnesses and it was a strange stressful but amazing day. I just wanted to share this with my FABO family and thank everyone with the support of the build to this point. Have a safe and great weekend everyone. I am moving to a much nicer home finally that has more of a neighborhood kid friendly lifestyle and closer to family who share their love. Back to the build monday and promise to update pics of the new car from jason.

Hey Joe, congrats to you and the new Mrs! Simple ceremony with the kids sounds great, and so does the new neighborhood. Best of luck with your new lifestyle... now post some pics of you and the bride!

thanks all. I still aint got the pic posting thing down yet and my laptop is down at the moment. Will get pics to everyone soon as I get the laptop back online. It decided it did not want to accept the new wireless and then crashed...yay ......lol....have a great weekend everyone

wow no love ....lol...really tho it seems people are forgettin what this build is about. The kids need our help and everyone seems to be dropping the ball . To those who have helped thank you. To those thinking about it ,now is the time.

Awwwwwwwww c'mon now Joe, you're still loveable. :-D

Congrats on the latest developments!!! Your hard work, dedication and stick-to-it-ness are paying off my friend. I guarantee you it WILL be worth it all in the end ... just seeing the looks on those little kids' faces when they see the car will make all those shortcomings you're feeling now disappear.

Hang in there. You still have a fan club and I'm the president of it. :love7:

Waggin just tired of gettin negitive responses from people. I am tring to light fires to make people realize that they need to act now on things that have a direct effect on our future. Yes for those who forgot kids are our future. Anyway may have been out of line and I am sorry for that but , It gets old having things rubbed in your face then pulled away. Once again I am sorry

Hey Joe Don't worry,just keep the positive thing's flowing to build the excitement.e mail me all the pic's you want posted and I'll resize em and get em up here for the members to see the progress.:worthles:let's get this party started with some pic's and positive thoughts,times are tough for a lot of members here but you have their prayer's and blessing's behind you so keep up the good work and call me if you need something I can help with.:cheers:

Waggin, that's JUST the kind of positive reinforcement and encouragement this build needs. Thanks for helping to keep the momentum going.

Ok somebody e mail me some pic's to get em up here so they are easy to see,that linkie thingie is great but some people don't wanna go thru all that effort

Come on guys... need some more people to step up and offer a hand. This is an absolutely amazing cause. They were going to shut down the hospital we have in erie but luckilly it's staying open. But we know how fast things can change. If I had the extra time/money to help... I'd be right there to give a hand in this. Come on guys, great cause... lets make a difference.

If any of the members on FABO want to make a different in someone's life... this is the way to do it. This isn;t the kind of kindness that people for get. So lets give them something to remember!

just bumpin for Joe - congrats on the media attention.

now lets help get this going - any more pics, etc?

Pic's pic's PIC's PIc'S send the dang pic's so I can post em already...I'm gittin old here so send the PiC's:clock:

Sorry it has been a few days. I was in the hospital for minor health reasons. I will have my laptop back sat. morning waggin and send ya a bunch of pics. Off to a doctors app. get everyone up to speed soon

Alrighty joe I am pushin along with waggs at getting those pics!!!! Would really help people get into it man!

Sorry all it is still very much happening. Have had some health things to take care of. Got my laptop back and I will load and send pics soon

-
Back