need help on a charity build !!!!!!!!!!!

-
well atleast someone did....lol....like i said i had no clue. took it as a 71 . Was told it was a 71. So what kinda problems am i going to run into with quarters and flip nose? Was told that everything should fit with little to no problems. But my source was no mopar man just a friend who had a dart 15 years ago...lol....so now i am hoping i did not screw anything up. Any help would be really great. I am really stressin this and hope I am not dead in the water with parts!!!!!!

Your good to go on all the stuff you got coming,I was tellin leanna it was a 73 and c stripes is up on the wheel and knew it was a 73 too.we do need to know what year hood you get so we can locate the grille that fits the car though.post pic's of the front fenders and hood when they get there.save the grille pieces rpm (scott)is looking for some for an experiment.
well atleast someone did....lol....like i said i had no clue. took it as a 71 . Was told it was a 71. So what kinda problems am i going to run into with quarters and flip nose? Was told that everything should fit with little to no problems. But my source was no mopar man just a friend who had a dart 15 years ago...lol....so now i am hoping i did not screw anything up. Any help would be really great. I am really stressin this and hope I am not dead in the water with parts!!!!!!

well The tail lights would be great but now I need to find a bumper. I will take all you got if it is not used I WILL return. Let me know when wew can get together. Thanks for the help .

I have a rear bumper you can have as well. The chrome is shot but you can all ways paint it.

I have a 74 Valiant 4 Door that I bought for the drive train if you need bumpers or trunk or hood or any body parts except the fenders you can have them!! I even have a grille with 2 small cracks if needed. I can send pics if you want.

Awsome ! This is going to sound dumb since I am not a true mopar man is the parts compatible? If so I am sure I have a grocery list I can send you....lol....Thanks for the support...Joe

I am also very honored to have Justin from JB graphix Jump on board !!! For anyone who might know the name yes it is the same Justin that painted bikes for Orange County Choppers. More true talent on our side ! See his work at JBgrafix.com. He is an amazing artist!!!!

MY DAY TO RANT !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I know the economy sucks.TRust me I know this first hand being a self-employed dad of three. One may I add is Autistic ! I know times are tough but what happened to good will ? Why is it so hard to help kids and families who really need it . These kids I met yesturday at the Shriners had nothing but joy in their eyes and smiles on thier faces. All I could do was return that on the outside but hurt so much more on the inside ! These kids are our future. Yes it may not have been your child there in the wheel chair talking to me about a car that is being built to help his hospital, but what if it was. What if it was mine . Hell what if it was you. Better yet what if you were the parent sitting behind him knowing if this hospital closes what am i going to do ? I can not afford the therapy and surgerys he needs to have to live the best life offered to him. I must say I hope to god I never have to have that feeling. I am so tired of the false promises . Please do not get me wrong I have had some great backing from some of you and have gotten some great support. I am more pissed at these companys that make millions and act like a couple hundred dollar donation in parts is gonna make the have to close thier doors. It is chicken ****!!!!!!!! I have people that have nothing giving all they can on this journey and never complain. Why ? I do not know call it good will , call it forgiveness for something they feel they done that was not so right, call it what you want. I say it is just trying to save the future of a great orginization that loves to help 1 kid at a time have the very best in care and life he can have. I will get this car done. Even if it ends up small block chevy powered and hand formed quarters. I dont care. I will do ALL I can to save one of the last true things to believe in, OUR FUTURE!!!!!!!!!

Fat Cat syndrome.....ask a poor man for the shirt off his back and it will be yours..He has another for the person who needs it.ask a Fat Cat for a shirt and you will be ignored for his fear of being poor..funny thing though....giving makes one feel rich no matter how poor one really is? go figure.....Keep up the good work Joe,We'll all do the best we can .....

are you still looking for a grill?

also, I didn't know you were located in Springfield!

MY DAY TO RANT !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I know the economy sucks.TRust me I know this first hand being a self-employed dad of three. One may I add is Autistic ! I know times are tough but what happened to good will ? Why is it so hard to help kids and families who really need it . These kids I met yesturday at the Shriners had nothing but joy in their eyes and smiles on thier faces. All I could do was return that on the outside but hurt so much more on the inside ! These kids are our future. Yes it may not have been your child there in the wheel chair talking to me about a car that is being built to help his hospital, but what if it was. What if it was mine . Hell what if it was you. Better yet what if you were the parent sitting behind him knowing if this hospital closes what am i going to do ? I can not afford the therapy and surgerys he needs to have to live the best life offered to him. I must say I hope to god I never have to have that feeling. I am so tired of the false promises . Please do not get me wrong I have had some great backing from some of you and have gotten some great support. I am more pissed at these companys that make millions and act like a couple hundred dollar donation in parts is gonna make the have to close thier doors. It is chicken ****!!!!!!!! I have people that have nothing giving all they can on this journey and never complain. Why ? I do not know call it good will , call it forgiveness for something they feel they done that was not so right, call it what you want. I say it is just trying to save the future of a great orginization that loves to help 1 kid at a time have the very best in care and life he can have. I will get this car done. Even if it ends up small block chevy powered and hand formed quarters. I dont care. I will do ALL I can to save one of the last true things to believe in, OUR FUTURE!!!!!!!!!

AMEN.

Hey all just got done reading the thread, great cause! I have an MSD 6al that I would be willing to donate, if MSD dosen't come thru for you. Just PM me with the shipping address when the time comes. I'll also be keeping an eye open for other parts you'll need. I know I have a Full Body Wiring Harness for a 73 Duster that's not used n abused, I'm pretty sure it would fit. Again let me know.

:cheers: Eric

Eric, thanks for taking the time to read this! I haven't been to the chat much lately (gee, guess why lmao) but I've missed ya buddy. As Joe said, ANYTHING will be appreciated and help get one step closer to the goal before the August 16 deadline.

Once again, paypal donations for this build exclusively are being accepted through the links on the home page of my website at http://phoenixspecialtycoatings.com. The paypal email is PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings@yahoo.com. We've got $40 in donations so far (thanks gang!!!) but could always use more. Whatever cash donations aren't spent on needed parts or shipping for the build will be donated to the Shriners Children's Hospital.

nothing set in stone yet C_stripes but I am gonna make a few calls on monday and see cheapest way to ship it. will let you know as soon as I hear back from someone.

anyone need a 72 front suspension. still has drum brakes on it. Come and get it is is complete to the power steering pump !

My I ask forgiveness for being so slow on this venture for Shriners Scamp Charity Build thread :pale:
As most of yall know, when I see allot of reading I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I get scared I guess when I see a long page to read and keep in in my mind of what I am reading, I am so sorry :happy8: I am not a lazy reader I just get confused after reading more then a paragraph of words.
But know I seen a short version of it and found out that this project needs more attention it deserves for the children and I am a bit ashamed that I did not take the time to have my wife read it for me or just help me understand what is going down here. I see that Joe Wallace has jumped on board with us and I commend his work to raise monies for the kids Hospital Thank you Joe Wallace :cheers:
I see there is folks here wanting to jump in with parts and help, All I have is my brayers and and I will match the 40 dolors that has been put in the $40 in paypal donations on the 3rd of July for the Shriners Hospital for children.
Again I hope everyone will forgive me for my neglect on this venture.
I am so ashamed of myself for not taking the time to understand the long post's that I get scared of reading. :neutral:
I need to do something about that 8)
I have to go back and reread my post and fix it :love7: so it can be understood
Lets continue showing Joe Wallace what we are made of :love7:

Well homecloned sent me these lug nuts and said not to pay him for them and add it to the Shriners Scamp Charity Build :cheers:
homecloned 8) You are a Top shelf member here and you sure have help me so much with your post and know these lug nuts for Victoria.
I will add another $20 to the $40 for a total of $60 donation on the 3rd of July. Here is to my friend homecloned from Florida :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Ralley's 020.jpg

Ralley's 021.jpg

Awsome memike ! I thank you for all your support ! Wish there was more people like the ones who have come on board with this journey ! I must say I think good will might just be in some of us after all !!!!

Hey can anyone explain to this computer idiot (me) how to get pics up ? I try but can never get to work no matter what I try. Any help would be great.

-
Back