need help on a charity build !!!!!!!!!!!

-
Don't have any parts to help you out, but a cash donation is on it's way to help with the build. Great thing you're doing here, don't let the self-centered big business SOB's get you down, like you said - it's about helping one kid at a time.

Thank you for the help ! Without the help of everyone who has jumped on board I do not know if I can do it. Once again a huge thank you !!!

Joe, give Sherman & Associates a call. Great parts and helpful customer service. (Got my 4-speed conversion plate from them years ago.) This should be a link to the Scamp sheet metal available but sometimes it defaults back to the main catalog; you may have to click a couple tabs to get there.

https://ecat.shermanparts.com/base/welcome.php

Well the paint colors have been choosen. The kids want the car purple. I have Justin at Jb grafix designing the lettering and then a rendering will be done and I will post it as soon as I get it. The parts are still not rolling the way I would like but I know this build will be a success. I was hoping to be in a better spot by now but beggers can not be choosers. Just to keep everyone up to date on the build go to www.strongkeepsakeimages.com . Jeff has been doing a hell of a job keeping things upto date the best he can. I still need to get more upto date pics on but keep forgetting the camera at the shop. sorry it is the last thing I am thinking of when I leave. Was there till 2 a.m last night fabing . Everyone have a great day and thanks to all that have been helping make this a success !

I know you have your hands FULL with the project, but do you have someone on your team who could spare a couple of minutes to ocassionally update the parts lists on the website. It's a few weeks old, and I'm sure several of the "needed" parts have been provided or purchased by now.

I don't have parts to send, but I'm always coming in contact with MOPAR friends and club members at cruises who might. I would like to try locating some of the items you are lacking, but I don't want to go off on a wild goose chase for something you already have gotten.

Bless you for your efforts,
Jerry

Jerry it is very hard to do so because we have so many people promising things that have not come yet. So right now the list is about right still. until things come my way I can not take it off the list .

thank you ,any help is great needed ! time is short and money is extra tight. But these kids need the help and the hospitals need the help .

Welcome.. I wish you best with your project. If i get any leads i will tell you. Good luck.

I know you have your hands FULL with the project, but do you have someone on your team who could spare a couple of minutes to ocassionally update the parts lists on the website.

Jerry, that would be me. As Joe mentioned, not much has changed on the Parts Needed List lately but I'll get it updated as soon as it does.

If anyone can tell me how I can copy and paste my prior post with the Sponsors' List containing all the hyperlinks and have them work, I'd LOVE to hear from ya. There have been quite a few changes to it, but every time I try to use my prior listing I lose all the working links. (It takes a while to track them all down and insert them where they need to be and I just haven't had the spare time lately.)

morning all who still follow this thread , almost 2 am and still trying to get things in order. yup this build gonna kill me !

I know Joe is wicked busy with this build. But whenever there is any news that Joe or Cuda Chick get to me, you can see it all in one place on my website www.StrongKeepsakeImages.com

Right now there is a link to the Shriners Hospital, direct, a link to the slide show of the build and a link to the parts needed list.

Don't forget, even if you don't have parts, you can always donate to the cause. You can do that at www.StrongKeepsakeImages.com or you can you can do that at Cuda Chick's site, www.PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com(PSC)

Joe still needs cash to buy the parts that are not donated! To donate direct to that fund, that donation would be on Cuda Chick's site,www.PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.com(PSC) Be sure to scroll down a ways to come to the PayPal Donation link.

Let's all kick into gear and help Joe get this build done!

Jeff Strong
www.StrongKeepsakeImages.com

Leanna,

You probably can't recall your last post...but...from here on in, before you post, cut and paste all the message you just typed, with all the link html showing, into a Word document and save it on your computer. Next time you go to post, just cut and paste that document as your starting point for the new post.

Jeff

Jerry, that would be me. As Joe mentioned, not much has changed on the Parts Needed List lately but I'll get it updated as soon as it does.

If anyone can tell me how I can copy and paste my prior post with the Sponsors' List containing all the hyperlinks and have them work, I'd LOVE to hear from ya. There have been quite a few changes to it, but every time I try to use my prior listing I lose all the working links. (It takes a while to track them all down and insert them where they need to be and I just haven't had the spare time lately.)

Sorry I did not get to anyone today . It was a mile-stone day for my 6 year old son. He had kindergarden grad. today. The school had a big ceremony for the kids and they all walked up one at a time and got a diploma. Not only was this a great thing to be part of but for all that do not know he is also autistic so getting him to go anywhere alone is amazing little lone with a huge audiance watching. He stood tall and waved like a pro. Mad me proud as hell . Things like this are what make all the stress in the world go away. Remember a childs smile will always melt the heart!!!! So even tho nothing really speacial happened with the scamp today, It was a great day .

Leanna,

You probably can't recall your last post...but...from here on in, before you post, cut and paste all the message you just typed, with all the link html showing, into a Word document and save it on your computer. Next time you go to post, just cut and paste that document as your starting point for the new post.

Jeff

Jeff, it IS saved as a Word document with all the hyperlinks intact. But when I copy and paste it here into a reply, all the links disappear.

Well another day with up and down news. Fel pro sending stuff and northern auto parts still on the fence. Got my fingers crossed because if this don't pan out the chevy stroker motor I have in my car is going in the scamp!!!

Has anyone on Facebook made this a "Cause" yet, if not, do I have permission to create one with the paypal donation's link, the more we get this exposed the better!!!

ckj, I don't know if it's on FaceBook or not (I'm not a member of it and won't ever be) but I agree that any exposure is good exposure.

If you decide to promote it on any other sites, please include a link to this thread for people to follow the progress here. Joe has enough to do as it is between talking with potential sponsors, rounding up the parts we still need, working on the car, etc., and having to "make an appearance" on tons of other websites takes a lot of time best spent elsewhere. (Besides, it gets FABO a lot of additional exposure and new members too.)

You are also welcome to refer to the home page of my website [http://phoenixspecialtycoatings.com] for Paypal donations to be applied to this build project. There are two donation tabs on my home page -- one near the top in the "prime real estate" area, and another further down the page under my Sponsored Events -- and both tabs link to the same paypal account. All funds donated to the PSC Paypal Account will be used to buy the parts we can't get from sponsors, ship parts to Massachusetts from other parts of the country, etc.; if anything is left after the car is finished, those funds will be donated to Shriners Children's Hospital.

If parties wish to donate to the Shriners Children's Hospitals directly, use the link on Strong Keepsake Images' website; keep in mind though that those funds will NOT be applied to the Shriners Scamp build.

Thanks again to everyone for your support and assistance!!!

There is a little this on it bouncing around from my fiance but nothing on a large scale. I have no patients or time for that site . If you want to do something on a large scale then let by all means go for it. Any support is good support and I would not turn it away. Thanks for taking the time and thinking of the build

-
Back