Need help selecting engine harness

-

Ryan ekes

Reaction score
Anyone know what engine harness I should use for a 67 barracuda with original style dash harness and a 1973 340 motor with electric ignition? Called classic industries and didn't get much input. I seen they have a engine/forward light harness but dunno if could use that or need separate ones to work with what I have in the dash already

I would contact Year One. I bought one for my Dart two years ago and the quality was top notch. They are made by M&H and sold exclusively through Year One. Member @VOETOM was so impressed with my harness he bought a complete wiring harness for his Barracuda.

I bought this engine/forward light harness because I was converting over to a MSD ignition. It's for the original points style ignition. They make one that allows you to plug and play a Mopar module and ballast resistor but you'd have to call them and get that part number.

1966-74 A B E-Body Engine Forward Light Harness 1967 Valiant Dart

They are offering free shipping through Sunday night and you might be able to find a discount code if you search around. I had it in my shopping cart and they emailed me the next day with a 10% off code. It's worth a shot.

Evans wiring harnesses! I put a 72 340 with electronic ignition into my 68 Dart. I called Bill and he took care of me. The engine harness plugged right in and worked perfectly.

EvansWiring.com
He has the engine harness you need in his product catalog.
67 A-body (small or big block) with electronic ignition.

I would contact Year One. I bought one for my Dart two years ago and the quality was top notch. They are made by M&H and sold exclusively through Year One. Member @VOETOM was so impressed with my harness he bought a complete wiring harness for his Barracuda.

I bought this engine/forward light harness because I was converting over to a MSD ignition. It's for the original points style ignition. They make one that allows you to plug and play a Mopar module and ballast resistor but you'd have to call them and get that part number.

They are offering free shipping through Sunday night and you might be able to find a discount code if you search around. I had it in my shopping cart and they emailed me the next day with a 10% off code. It's worth a shot.

You can get a modified unit for Chrysler electronic boxes that is very well built. I used the bone stock harness and went pertronix and it is all hidden. Looks bone stock. Big fan of M&H!

Thanks for the input man it's greatly appreciated!

I'll throw a plug in for Evans as well. I Have bought all of my original/custom harnesses from Bill & Rose going back 20+ years. They will build whatever Frankenstein harness you need.

-
Back