need leaf springs for 67-76 dart asap

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you buy new Espo is the place to buy great service and good parts..

i am in boston mass
dont need em for tomorrow but if they could be here for some time next week that would be awesome. my zip is 01867. AZMOPAR - what do you have ? i am def interested. i am seeing anywhere from 35-70$ to ship out this way.

I have a pair of leaf springs that I just took out of a 68 Barracuda old race car project. They are 6 leaf springs both with P/N 2835132. I don't want much for them so let me know if you could still use them.

Ken
Edsion, NJ

sent you a PM physixx - do you know if those bolt up to a 67 dart gt?

i just found online that the 68 model was an a-body so that should be good. i am def intrested esp since they are 6 leaves and you are closer in NJ. thank you to everyone who is offering things. i'd like to support someone on the forum if at all possible.

I sent you a PM back. The 67, 68 and 69 Barracudas were considered A-body cars back then so they are all in the same family.

Ken

About 10 sets of springs setting in my place in Fla. I ordered mine local here in Detroit last time.

Not sure if you are still looking to purchase .I have a brand new pair of springs for a body mopar .Also have the front monting plate and rear shackles new .
#2002 and 2003 springs .$225.00 for all parts live in michigan 248-719-5782 [email protected]

leaf springs supper stock springs brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back