Need pic of floor pan holes for bucket seats.

-

MoparMike1974

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
73 swinger. Im trying to figure out where the tracks are supposed to mount. Was formerly a bench seat car and I bought reproduction seat tracks for it. Looks like the outside holes should be right to the inside of the raised part of the floor where the bench mounted. Just want to see a pic to confirm.

Last edited:
No floor pan, but here's the holes in the brackets.
20180927_200345.jpg

There should be divots in the floor. It may seem like the seat tracks are stretched out or in from them, but they are there.

My floor has some pretty thick epoxy paint on it so the divots might not be visible. I will check tomorrow. Anyone have a pic with the floor still intact?

Ah, nevermind. I couldnt wait so I went out and took a look. It does have the dimples still visible. Line right up with the studs on the seat tracks.
Any ideas on what to use to plug up the old bench seat holes?

This is a 67 but I doubt they are different. The inboard holes have the plates, the outboard ones do not. Obviously my knee is blocking one of the holes.
2001-06-23_063.jpg

Alan

Gotta order an assortment of small body plugs. Im hoping I put the inside holes in the right place. Hopefully I located them with the dimples. Probably did, wouldnt have just randomly drilled those holes.

Thanks guys. I identified the dimples for the outside track. I also verified my holes I drilled for the inside tracks and everything is spot on. Thanks for the help.

-
Back