need prayers

-

38 Dodge

Reaction score
I would like to request prayers of my ministers and his family thier 12 year old boy passed away today from a hay ride accident at the churches Hollween Trunk or treat feastival. The really sad parts was the boy died in my arms so please allow me to ask for these prayers for this boy adn his family.
Thank you all

You need prayers, you got 'em. Very sorry that you and they have to go through something like that. I can't imagine how it must feel.

No loss is easy, but the passing of a child REALLY hits me in the heart 100times harder. MY thoughts and prayers will be with the you and the family.

Prayers sent for all involved. Somehow you were the chosen person to hold the boy as he passed on.

Yes the boy was full of life and really close to both my daughters as well as his family is really close with mine so its a real tough time here tonight.

I have a 12 year old boy myself. Can't imagine the pain in losing him. Prayers on the way.

My younger daughter is 12, I don't think I could handle it if something like this ever happened. I pray for you and your friends/family, God Bless.

Prayers tonight from Trumbull, CT. I can only imagine the pain to all involved. Can I ask what happened? Many hay rides in operation up here, and we frequent some of them.

George

I am a former youth Pastor and I can only imagine your loss. Lord we hold this church family up to you. Grant them Peace and understanding.

Sorry for the loss to their family and yours. We will be praying here. When you have a serious prayer request a good ph # to call is 800-759-0700.(cbn)

This is going to be hard on you and all the family and friends for a while, Prayers for you and the family and friends today and though out the days of morning.

-
Back