FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
930S
CD19045

IMG_20220820_142106246_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220820_142006096_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220820_141942813_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220820_141930720_HDR.jpg

You don’t suppose the hand written Cam Dynamics on the box, along with the “CD” stamped into the cam have anything to do with each other?

You don’t suppose the hand written Cam Dynamics on the box, along with the “CD” stamped into the cam have anything to do with each other?
Yes, I sent a msg to another member who was trying to find out about a CD cam in the past

Fwiw allot of cam companies used cores with purple on them (older hughes/engle cams were one) so they get mistaken for purple shaft cams (which technically they are purple lol) but they are not mopar grinds.

Crane has been closed for over a year and a half......... which is why I’ll be surprised if you get any response.

The cam in the photos is a Mopar Purple Shaft Cam. Also when I got in touch with Crane was about three years ago. I didn't know they closed, sorry for any confusion.

The cam in the photos is a Mopar Purple Shaft Cam. Also when I got in touch with Crane was about three years ago. I didn't know they closed, sorry for any confusion.
I don't see how that is possible, other CD cams numbers have the same type of number sequencing As I have found on mine

Crane [ who bought Cam Dynamics] used to grind a lot of the MP cams.

-
Back