-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ef8340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i need to get in contact with 340plot aka joe i bought some rallye rims and the bumperettes off of the 72 dart he was parting out now before we all get up in arms he did let me make payments for them in which im very greatful as i was laid off awhile back when i finally paid off these items 130 bucks i asked him how much would be for shipping he replied 127 bucks so after acouple of weeks went by i kept him informed on my delay on shipping payment, bill's and family matters but the 3rd week i got him the full 127dollars for shipping weeks have gone by and still no rims or bumperettes the last time he wrote me was last sunday saying he was going to send them sat but it was alittle on shipping than he quoted me but not worry that he would cover it on monday when he got paid and get me a tracking number monday has come and gone and i've tried number of p.m.'s this is my 1st major purchase online as in over a hundred dollars my wife is pissed and probillay wont let me make another purchase online good deal or not , so thanks for that joe and if your out there i still need my rims and bumperettes, a tracking number or my money back 257.00 dollars

Terry

I see that 340plot has sold allot of part's here and or tryed to :read2:.
no, Make that a hole lot of things for sale:read2:
Surely he will jump in here and give a respons and not make you wait any longer. Nothing is worse then to have to wait on something that only takes a few minutes here and at lest chime in and ease your mind and our's to.
I would be needing to get this out in the air myself by know:angry7:that's to long to take care of business :angry7:
Talk to us 340plot !! what's up.

nice job,memike.I am new to this site and i like the fact members look out for each other..MOPAR RULES........GOOD LUCK EF8340,I hear ya on the wife thing.

I actually bought a set of bucket seats from 340plot and he shipped them out immediately. I had them within days. he did forget to send a few small items but within 2 weeks I had them. I believe I still have his phone number as I spoke with him at length about the seats prior to spending over $400 with him. Let em know if there is anything I can help with.

I wouldn't fret too much, he seams like an up front guy on the board. I don't think he's out to rip anyone off. Give him some time like he did you.

$.02

lol. guys, this is from august. i let him make payments........... had an issue on my end, took a little longer than exspected for him to get them once paid for, but he has had the stuff a few months now.

hellion.. thanks for the kind words

Glad it was resolved. lol

I've been accused of trying to "rip people off" too so I know how it is. Hell, I've got a whole '72 Dart I can't even give away.

lol. i hear ya. this guy was pretty patuient, and it was all my fault. i told him a price for shipping off the top of my head like an idiot, then it was way more, and then after i had the money to ship, the ups messed up, and sent them back......... it is still all my fault for not keeping him in the loop

Looks like you are never going to live this one down. LOL Think I will bump this thread every few months just to mess with you. HAHAHA

and i am sorry for the delay on my end. but i guess i chalk it up as a live and learn.lol

well, i tried to help out a member, and i screwed up. point blank.

Gee Plot look where you came from and it will answer all your questions. Damn Yankees never did anything fast. Have a great Holiday season. Finally got my 355 posi trac in the Duster now waiting for the Ice and Snow to be removed from the road. All told the weather is alot like a Mopar it is a wait and see game, but man when it is right it is so sweet. steve

steve, you enjoy your holidays too. looking to meet up with you this summer.lol

Crap not that 340plot guy again, you can't trust him he had the nerve to send my parts on time, shipped at a low cost and were exactly as described, what a bastard!

Roger

Crap not that 340plot guy again, you can't trust him he had the nerve to send my parts on time, shipped at a low cost and were exactly as described, what a bastard!

Roger

:happy10::notworth::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back