Need your opinion on car color... Getting painted tomorrow..

What color to go with?

• Total voters
-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Here is a pic of my dart.. It is time to change it up some and was wondering on what color to go with.. It will have another stripe put back on it...

I did not put Hemi orange as my brother has a 69RR that color that he races. I have another friend that races with me that has a sublime green RR and I am leaning away from that also..

Need input today please...I have to tell the paint guy tomorrow at lunch.. Jams, firewall radiator support and bottom of trunk lid will be painted also at this time..

Attachments

• 19164846-338.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 833
Thanks... I am getting it ready to go play some this year...

dang it I cant edit the poll to add that option Joe.. But I like the sound of that...

I voted Siler also,but if you check out an '06 Ram SRT10,they have a real nice looking Mineral grey that would look really nice with a Black stripe !!:blob:

I thought about silver at first but reminds me of Chevy Camaros to much.. So I voted B5..

I voted sublime because you're probably already known as having a green Dart and because it's a color that stands out.

nuff said... :)

P6120022.JPG

Either a silver or a sublime will look good.

Just out of curiosity, how many times has this car been painted over the original color? Even if the answer is one time, then it was have to be striped otherwise the paint will have a short life, doncha think?

I don't know it is just me

when they came out with driftwood in the 90's kind of liked it. Seen a Dakota yesterday in driftwood and thought it would look good on a hot rod with some color stripes, red might be killer on it.

So if I were to go with a DIFFERENT color, it might be one I would use

if one already listed, white with red stripe, Oh that combo wasn't there

Silver & red

Reverse the color scheme you have now. Yellow with the green stripe would look good. Just my opinion.:coffee2:

I voted silver as it looks great and doesn't show dust/dirt easy...My Bee was silver and got too much attention...if that's possible

Opinion........just a little late to still be deciding! LOL :D
My avatar shows my choice. Stone White / Matte Black

Thanks for the input guys.. Just got back from the paint store so they can go ahead and get the paint coming.... He called me and asked me to come down...

Was a very close poll and as much as I liked the B5 idea BigCube on moparts and he may be on here has one that exact color setup..

So it is now going to be .....

Diamond Silver Pearl with the red stripe... I already talked to Gary about the stipe so I should have it back next week.....

Thanks again everyone..

-
Back