Need your opinion on car color... Getting painted tomorrow..

What color to go with?

• Total voters
-
white with red stripe...

or red with white stripe...

Or paint it solid color, and just add a vinyl stripe that you can swap out from time to time....

They had all that paint on the shelf?

I'd go black with red stripe.

Or silver and red stripe.

Although silver seems to be getting overly popular now days.

I voted for the silver with black stripe, but like mentioned above, I have always had a thing for the silver with red stripe. I saw a superbee painted that color once and that paint scheme has stuck with me ever since.

Off white with pale blue metallic stripes and dark blue pinstripes on the edges of the stripes.

What...not on the list? :D

Mop

I know its to late but how about black with a sublime strip?

plum crazy purple and orange...

also blue and

Attachments

• DSCN1371.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Bob Reams Dart.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 280
I voted silver with black but personally I'm going with a charcoal gray. It's actually a Lexus/Toyota color that has red and blue metallic in it. Going to have a black tail stripe ghost painted in. You'll have to look close to see it.

This is not a 69 but I love the 69 T5 copper poly don't see a lot of and I will be using a custom bumble bee stripe

Attachments

• paint1.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 228
  • Custom 1970 plymouth valiant ver4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 229
I don't know it is just me

when they came out with driftwood in the 90's kind of liked it. Seen a Dakota yesterday in driftwood and thought it would look good on a hot rod with some color stripes, red might be killer on it.

So if I were to go with a DIFFERENT color, it might be one I would use

if one already listed, white with red stripe, Oh that combo wasn't there

Silver & red
Driftwood???

nuff said... :)

P6120022.JPG

That looks really good. My 67 Dart is that color with red interior. Looks like a Red stripe may be the plan. I would probably use a sticker though instead of paint.. But that's just my personal opinion is all.

Driftwood???

3rd code down ..... driftwood

DT2903

CHOOSE COLOR
Choose your Automotive paint color for your 1997 Dodge Ram Truck.

Don't see your color listed? Call 1-888-710-5192 - We probably have it.

Select the color for your 1997 Dodge Ram Truck below by clicking on any item in the corresponding row. After the color is selected, just click the "choose your color" button to see the products we offer with that color!
Make Note:2007 and newer Dodge models usually have the paint code in the door jamb. Most paint codes are three digits long and start with a P or Q and contains letters and/or numbers. Click here for more Dodge paint code locations and paint code images.

ChipColor CodeColor DescriptionVehicle Part

AY96PGFEmerald Green Metallic/Emerald Green PearlExterior

DT1655Bright WhiteExterior

DT2703Driftwood Satin Metallic/Light Driftwood MetallicExterior

DT2709Driftwood Satin MetallicExterior

DT3521Flame Red/Poppy RedExteriorDT3522Metallic RedExteriorDT3533Metallic Red PearlExteriorDT4014BlackExteriorDT6662Dark Chestnut PearlExteriorDT6663Dark Chestnut PearlExteriorDT7987Emerald Green Metallic/Emerald Green PearlExteriorDT7991Emerald Green PearlExteriorDT7994Moss Green PearlExteriorDT8942Brilliant Blue Metallic/Light Montego Blue MetallicExteriorDT9303Moss Green PearlExteriorDT9306Bright Jade Satin MetallicExteriorPCHBrilliant Blue Metallic/Light Montego Blue MetallicExteriorPFADriftwood Satin Metallic/Light Driftwood MetallicExteriorPFKDriftwood Satin MetallicExteriorPGFEmerald Green Metallic/Emerald Green PearlExteriorPGSEmerald Green PearlExteriorPJGMoss Green PearlExteriorPJNMoss Green PearlExteriorPQMBright Jade Satin MetallicExteriorPR4Flame Red/Poppy RedExteriorPRCMetallic Red PearlExteriorPRFMetallic RedExteriorPU1Dark Chestnut PearlExteriorPU3Dark Chestnut PearlExteriorPW7Bright WhiteExteriorPX8BlackExterior

-
Back