New at fabo!

-
Haha!
dad say: So next year when youre 18 and you have your drivers license you drive the Barracuda at the quarter mile :)
Ohhh I can't wait any more!

That's a heck of sweet deal for your 18th birthday.... I have (2) demon's I'm building now... and (1) more just sitting in the warehouse waiting for something to be done to it...So Demon's are good in my book. LOL

Welcome to the FABO family!

Haha!
dad say: So next year when youre 18 and you have your drivers license you drive the Barracuda at the quarter mile :)
Ohhh I can't wait any more!

Cool, be sure to bring the camera!!! But becareful, drag racing is very addicting!!!

I show the photos!
Oh yes I know, I drived with daddy, and I'm sure that is what I want!!

Welcome to FABO Julia!I hope your helping/learning with your dads new additions to his car.I,ve always enjoyed your dads build thread here.He does great work with what he has available.Good luck on your birthday at the races.:D

Welcome aboard Julia! It's great to have you here with us. Your dad is a major asset to this board and has been entertaining us for quite awhile now as his Barracuda was underway ... we've all been cheering him on, and a few of us have even tried to help out with parts for it (or other American goodies that didn't always make it past your German customs agents :-D). Anyway, make yourself at home and keep posting up the great pics.

Welcome Julia! It's good to see the younger folks interested in this hobby.
Or should I say this Mopar addiction.
You'll find that Demon.

norshor

Yes, daddy does great work on susi :) She is beautiful!
Oh my right foot will be to the floor ;)
Yes I remember some packages from the states! And my dad answered with some tankards and some German beer! :)
I'm so happy that you all greet me so nicely!
Thank you!

Welcome Julia! That is my sister's name too.

We all love following along on your dad's Barracuda build and enjoy all of his photos. Good luck to you on your future Mopar builds !

Ohh, I don't know that all of you like him so much and susi, too! :)
I help my daddy when the time allows it!
And at the weekend I help my boyfriend working at his 69. Satellite Convertible.
Thank you! :)

Welcome aboard Julia! It's great to have you here with us. Your dad is a major asset to this board and has been entertaining us for quite awhile now as his Barracuda was underway ... we've all been cheering him on, and a few of us have even tried to help out with parts for it (or other American goodies that didn't always make it past your German customs agents :-D). Anyway, make yourself at home and keep posting up the great pics.

Can I x2 this post please :D and Welcome, thank you for the groovy pictures Julia:cheers:

-
Back