New best times with the 66 Dart

-
Weight is a good place to start,now not saying ya are over weight but loose 10 poundssss this winter that should help, with the 4.10 gear you will be able to hold a gear a little longer.

Lose weight?Dam I,ve already lost 35lbs in the last couple years.

effin EH! buddy your going to need a parachute to run that thing by the end of next year for sure , shoot me a PM about those poor mans cal tracs you've got on the blue car , I'm thinking of getting a pair if they are not too pricey , and I don't remember what they were called or where you said you got them old timers disease kicken in

Attaboy Scott, great times...wish I could have been there to vid for you. Got my damper, not on the 419 yet though...talk to you soon

Thanks Dave!:DI,m going out again this weekend for the last time this season(painter isn,t ready yet).It,s supposed to be a really nice weekend,so hoping to get that 10.59.9999999 LOL The track was prepped good last time I was out,which made for great 60fts.Come on down for the day?If not we,ll see you next year!:cheers:

Say hi to all your crew for me.:D

Thanks Dave!:DI,m going out again this weekend for the last time this season(painter isn,t ready yet).It,s supposed to be a really nice weekend,so hoping to get that 10.59.9999999 LOL The track was prepped good last time I was out,which made for great 60fts.Come on down for the day?If not we,ll see you next year!:cheers:

Say hi to all your crew for me.:D

Cool!! you get another day at the track before mother nature makes a change.
Looks like all you need is a good tail wind and a about the same 60ft time :burnout:Enjoy another great day :cheers:
go ahead and put the camera in the trailer tonight :D

Today I went to the track for the LAST time for the 2011 race season.It was a beautiful day(about 55* out.I ran a new best of [email protected] 6.71@102mp with a 1.44 60ft.Again the car ran great making passes from 10.64-10.76 all day.I had a great season with no real breakage.Now time for some paint!LOL.Here,s a vid. of a pass againt a Rustang.I tree,d him,but he got me at the topend.Oh well I had fun!:DTil next season,Clareese says goodnight.=D:notworth:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_NMvQ9s4KQ&feature=BFa&list=ULW_NMvQ9s4KQ&lf=mfu_in_order"]66 Dart project Nov2010 372 - YouTube[/ame]

I could not wait to see this post today!! What a great day I bet.
BROTHER!!! YOU sure got a great light!!!:cheers:
Looks like you had that tail wind I asked for
Thank you for a great season Clareese, now relax and get a rub down and a new skin.

Man you sure shot off the line :notworth:

Funny thing is MeMike,just before I did my burnout,I got a phone call from 4spdrgtop(Steve).So I put him on speaker phone(I-phone)put the phone in my pocket and made my pass.I guess Steve must,ve felt like he was in the passenger seat.:D.Sure was a great day and yes a small tailwind.=D>

Yep, memike, I went for 2 rides today...1 to go see Nite Moves(Edd) and while I was there gave Scott a call(#2 ride)....he's just about to burn and sets me on the seat to go along for the ride...I put him on speaker phone so both Edd and I could be along for the ride...it was very very cool!! Im the biggest ugliest good-luck charm going!! LOL Congrats Scott and was very cool to be a part of that!!

Great day Scott! You're real close to 10:50's. Mike

sounds like a great day Scott ,It will be spring before you know it , or you can come out here and run pretty much year round at Mission

Way cool. What is the deal on these Caltrac like bars that people are talking about and what springs do you use? I need some 60' help and want more consistent 11s out of my 3340lb 360 duster.

Yep, memike, I went for 2 rides today...1 to go see Nite Moves(Edd) and while I was there gave Scott a call(#2 ride)....he's just about to burn and sets me on the seat to go along for the ride...I put him on speaker phone so both Edd and I could be along for the ride...it was very very cool!! Im the biggest ugliest good-luck charm going!! LOL Congrats Scott and was very cool to be a part of that!!

Funny thing is MeMike,just before I did my burnout,I got a phone call from 4spdrgtop(Steve).So I put him on speaker phone(I-phone)put the phone in my pocket and made my pass.I guess Steve must,ve felt like he was in the passenger seat.:D.Sure was a great day and yes a small tailwind.=D>

:cheers::cheers: That had to be so goooood!! sounds like a great time from where I am standing.
Smiling while I type this out, Treva ask What are you smiling about =D>
Thank you for a great season :cheers:

It was very cool Mike, I've never been racing...been a spectator a few times....I guess you could say pettybludart was my 1st:wack:

-
Back