new daily driver

-

joe440

Reaction score
no a body but a mopar. picked it up today, 1968 chrysler newport 383. Has 95k, and car is in amazing shape. Every little button and gadget works. Love it.:D
ill get some quick pics tomorrow during the day
newport003.jpg

newport004.jpg

newport.jpg

newport002.jpg

newport001.jpg

newport006.jpg

newport005.jpg

Very nice, Land Boat for cruising pleasure.

Super nice! I have a major weakness for c-bodies. Still miss my 67 Fury 4 dr...does your Newport drive like it's a solid block of steel? Beautiful color by the way.

Nice, I love the old land-yacht's. Their is a '68-ish Coronet 4 door down the street that I suspect doesn't run but looks solid that I check out every time I drive by. ONE project is all I can handle though!

Love the color too. Nice cruiser.

Beautiful car =D>, Congrat's on a great find. The 1968 chrysler newport sure has a good looking nose and rear end, and look no post.:thumbrig:

Nice car!

Got me a Chrysler it's as big as a whale and it's about to set sell. Got me a car it fits about 20 so come along and bring your juke box money. "The B-52's"

MAN, THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!! I know where a '67 is sitting right down the road from me with the original 440. It's the dodge H.P.440 What is that a ???? Plymouth has the commando, Dodge has the ??? Anyway, Your's is in way better condition. This one has 117,000 original miles but it has been outside It's whole life. So the ext. and Int. is not even close to as nice as yours. Man I love those. I used to own a '69 Fury 111. I loved that car.

i joined a c-body mopar forum and found out some interesting stuff on this car, its actually a 67 with a 68 front end, but the title says 68. i googled both years and i actually like the 68 front end more than the 67 and 67 tails lights are cooler than the 68's. also in 67 side markers werent mandatory and on my front bumper it has side markers that were mandatory in 68, i wonder what the deal is...

I was going to ask if that was an early build or something. Good looking car though and I like the '68/'67 combo.

-
Back