**NEW Edelbrock Victor Series Small Block Heads**

-
Suppose to use W5 headers...but since no one has seen one in the flesh or tried to bolt anything on to one....time will tell...someone needs to get their Visa card out and go to town....Take one for Team Mopar....lol

it's been all most a month........no one has pulled the lever yet? or are they still not ready?????

ahhh ok, so for the extra $400 CAD just get the edelbrocks?

If your looking for 500hp or less thats an easy number for the RHS heads and you can get a pair of those fully assembled and ready to go for the cost of those bare Pworld castings , besides have you bought any of their stuff ? everything of theirs I have bought has been real junky quality , the Holley knockoff fuel pressure regulator doesn't even feel like it's made of metal .

All Summit has listed are the RPM heads. Kinda hard to take one for the team when you still caint get um. Pretty typical.

It's my understanding that the Leprechauns hijacked the load the Easter Bunny was delivering, then stashed them at the end of the rainbow with their gold. :D

Sometimes trying a different route or key words yield better results. AKA, going the long way.

I find it strange that they will not come up in a search using "cylinder head" and narrowing the results down.

I think that date would be pushed out if someone stepped up and ordered them.
Try mythical cylinder heads in the search

that would be great news for me..... if it were 2012.

LOL, all well, my W5's are done, just not on a short block yet. Still holding for a good 340 block to stroke. And money for one. (I should just stroke the 360 block...) Darn spent it on something else sorley needed.

well I learned all "aluminum" heads are not created equal.....

BDD72178-481B-4F7E-A0A3-7FAD095E42D8_zpsf3bc0se8.jpg

This guy brings back sprint car heads from the dead..... he gave up. The more he welded, the more it crumbled.

MP W5..... Had a leak on the short turn that the epoxy had come out of once already. On a head cast of good aluminum they cut through the deck, weld it up from the backside, and machine it to a like new condition. We found out the hard way the true quality of these heads.

LOL, all well, my W5's are done, just not on a short block yet. Still holding for a good 340 block to stroke. And money for one. (I should just stroke the 360 block...) Darn spent it on something else sorley needed.
There are 5 69-70 340's for sale near me , well 4 now , 500.00 Canadian block ith crank and heads , ll in very good condition .

Thanks Jerry. I just spent a bunch of money on the new ride. LMAO!
The project has to wait

Attachments

• image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 473
-
Back