New equipment on the way.

-
Ya, Sandy jet has the foot controls available as well. The pressure pot sanders use a deadman valve.
You have to hold the dead man valve and it is always in the way to get inside of things. I use ball valves everywhere on the my pot blaster you can control pressure and sand flow. . You can prevent metal war-page when blasting sheet metal from the inside. low pressure and less sand when doing between the bracing on a hood or roof etc. If you use high pressure and high sand flow you will see the bracing on the outside of the hood / panel when finished. Seen it on my roof years back when I had a blast company doing my cars in the 80's.

Rrriiight.
:popcorn:
You don't know me or my son. But you always comment . You have Gestures for everyone not only me. You ***ume and add your popcorn. The popcorn is getting old from you but I do enjoy a bucket now and then . Why not just state what you are thinking.

I could be jealous of all your stuff!!!

I lived in NW Missouri for many years and there was a guy in St oe that make a living doing sandblasting. I would take a car over there, he would raise one end with a boon truck, lay on his back and blast if clean, then raise the other end. (Never seen a man that cold cuss lke him)
One day he was doing the bottom of a RR , and I had the 69 RR hood in back on pickup, and I mentioned I had some hoods acid dipped in KC and he said he cold blast it. BS I cried, you will worp it!!! He starts his cussing tiraid. I let him do it and NO he did not booger it at all.

I could be jealous of all your stuff!!!

I lived in NW Missouri for many years and there was a guy in St oe that make a living doing sandblasting. I would take a car over there, he would raise one end with a boon truck, lay on his back and blast if clean, then raise the other end. (Never seen a man that cold cuss lke him)
One day he was doing the bottom of a RR , and I had the 69 RR hood in back on pickup, and I mentioned I had some hoods acid dipped in KC and he said he cold blast it. BS I cried, you will worp it!!! He starts his cussing tiraid. I let him do it and NO he did not booger it at all.

We lift them outside also . The Demon was getting a heated pressure wash after we dropped the suspension , motor and trans. It had more oild on the bottom then in the motor.

We blast the underside of bodies on a rotisserie if they are bare.bones.

20171022_152238.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

DSCN1252.jpg

You don't know me or my son. But you always comment . You have Gestures for everyone not only me. You ***ume and add your popcorn. The popcorn is getting old from you but I do enjoy a bucket now and then . Why not just state what you are thinking.

I'm not the popcorn keeper.
I could have joined the site yesterday and you'd say I always post the popcorn... because so many do that to you.

Return those parts yet?

I was looking what I have to do to the new blast cabinet to bring it to the first ones standards. Stainless under table screen . Vibrator, and a new gun that one it came with is very uncomfortable. We already put it on wheels. Our place is small for now they have to roll

DSCN1828.JPG

DSCN1829.JPG

DSCN1843.JPG

DSCN1844.JPG

Something new we he will turn into something needed. The guy that loaded it said it was close to 7000 lbs.. I think Steve will be lopping off the uprights and the jib crane.

20191103_170341.jpg

20191103_170417.jpg

-
Back