New forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars

-
Is the mopar alley show not being held at Ohlone next year? I heard a few guys talking about this non sence

Is the mopar alley show not being held at Ohlone next year? I heard a few guys talking about this non sence

Correct. Ohlone is building some classrooms and a parking structure is what I heard, so there will not be room there anymore.

But I'm talking about the fall show they had last year at a dealership on Stevens Creek Blvd (I think). I couldn't go last year and wondered if there will be one this year.

They just had a show at Normandin in south san jose on the 14th last month. Could that have been the show your thinking of?

I shot some pix with my phone. I was only able to hang around for an hour. Sure were a lot of A-body convertibles, though. Bought some ramps at the swap.

Click on the white type in the title below -- it's NOT a video.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/mvheim/sets/72157636101609465/"]Slant Six Show 2013 - a set on Flickr[/ame]

Shoot i totally forgot about the redwood city show! I work in Menlo Park so i cant say i wasnt close haha

Hey all. As a favor to my longtime neighbor & friend who did the body & paint on my Swinger, I just put up the 1st few pages of his new website. Please take a look, also his shop has a Facebook page. If any of you guys Facebook (I don't) take a look there & "Like" him if you feel inclined. He's a great guy & super talented & trying to move his business forward.

WWW.DevilsDenCustoms.com

~Jeff

Well, we just got our application back for the Alameda show :-( already full.
Will just have to be spectators.

Guy have you been to the show before? Hows the parking since the show is full already and will not accept anymore cars. I was gonna drive the Duster there

Fuji

Hey Fuji, My friend Steve has been before and here is his quote from the email he sent me about that show.

There must be at least 400-500 cars that attend, block and blocks lined with cars. It's a downtown show with lots of restaurants and stores. When preplanned, you can assemble your group to park together and it's all assigned parking. This show is very well organized. If you guys don't enter a car, go and spectate the show. I'm not going this year to show, but might go just because a friend is showing his bicycles. Check it out!

I think parking should be good if you get there early, bring the Duster. I think Tach will bring his Hemi Model A anyway. See you there!
Guy

Hey Fuji, My friend Steve has been before and here is his quote from the email he sent me about that show.

There must be at least 400-500 cars that attend, block and blocks lined with cars. It's a downtown show with lots of restaurants and stores. When preplanned, you can assemble your group to park together and it's all assigned parking. This show is very well organized. If you guys don't enter a car, go and spectate the show. I'm not going this year to show, but might go just because a friend is showing his bicycles. Check it out!

I think parking should be good if you get there early, bring the Duster. I think Tach will bring his Hemi Model A anyway. See you there!
Guy

Guy, Tach is gonna be there with his Hemi Car. Right on I wanted to see his new beast. I know the new gen 3 hemi are fun *** hell to drive.

Here is a teaser before the car was done. What do you think of the headlights?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 155
Free Car Show held at Reid Hillview Airport, San Jose!

When: Saturday, October 19th

Time: 10am - 3pm

Set up Time: 8:00am - 9:30

This is a cut-and-paste from their email... This is all I know about it.

I would like to invite you to bring your car to a Free Car Show on Saturday, October 19th at Reid Hillview Airport in San Jose. We've combined this free car show for you with the Reid Hillview Association's annual Open House to give you a chance to preview the grounds which we are considering for 2014 Hot San Jose Nights.

You will be displaying your car inside the airport grounds (see map below) right next to the airplanes and warbirds on display. Tents, chairs, & coolers are okay to bring. Simply RSVP with a simple email back to me including your name and type of car to [email protected].

This free car show is combining with 3 charities: Take Flight (sposnosred by Valley Medical Center Foundation), Reid Hillview Airport Association (sponsored by RHAA), & Young Eagles (YE Association). I have been told by Dean McCully from Take Flight this event draws thousands of people. All cars will be in a secure area inside of the airport grounds for the public to view. There will be food trucks, over 100 exhibits, & great live music from the Bi-Polar Bears and the Pearl Alley Band. This free event is especially great for your kids and grandkids. It is a family oriented event with lots of things to see and do. For more information about the entire event go to www.TakeFlightForKids.com

-
Back