New forum group, Nor-Cal Mopars

-
Does anyone know a driveline or machine shop in nor-cal or the bay area that has the fixtures to rebuild a ball & trunion joint? My go to place in San Leandro no longer has the fixtures to do it.

Does anyone know a driveline or machine shop in nor-cal or the bay area that has the fixtures to rebuild a ball & trunion joint? My go to place in San Leandro no longer has the fixtures to do it.

Call Driveline in Stockton at (209) 944-9966 ask for Cory.

Even though temps will be at 106 I'll still drive my Valiant Convertible. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Well IMO Stockton Cruise Night was a bust. Lots of Lowriders, not anything wrong with that but most just parked then watch other classics drive up and down the 4 blocks that were designated as the "cruise route.
Only saw two Morpar that included mine but there were several convertibles.

IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0933.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0926.JPG

Last edited:
Well IMO Stockton Cruise Night was a bust. Lots of Lowriders, not anything wrong with that but most just parked then watch other classics drive up and down the 4 blocks that were designated a the "cruise route.
Only saw two Morpar that included mine but there were several convertibles.

View attachment 1715753132

View attachment 1715753133

View attachment 1715753135

View attachment 1715753137
Coulda been worse. As they say “A bad day fishing beats a good day at work”.

Coulda been worse. As they say “A bad day fishing beats a good day at work”.

My daughter drove from Crockett to ride with me to this cruise night. She said it reminded her of the car runs that I took the family in my 1931 Chevy sedan back in the 70's when she was a little girl. She thoroughly enjoyed the evening.

Speaking of fishing, who here fishes?
Here's my latest catch. Will be headed back to Bodega again this coming Wednesday for more Rockfishing.
IMG_4866.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter drove from Crockett to ride with me to this cruise night. She said it reminded her of the car runs that I took the family in my 1931 Chevy sedan back in the 70's when she was a little girl. She thoroughly enjoyed the evening.

Here's my latest catch. Will be headed back to Bodega again this coming Wednesday for more Rockfishing.
View attachment 1715753355
Sounds like fun. I havent been fishing in years. Crocket, eh? A good friend of mine lives there with her 59 Ranchero. Theres also a 59 Fairlane and a 70ish Dart up the street.

View attachment 1715753355

Originally from SoCal and use to fish ALL the time out of San Pedro. Funny story when i moved up here, went salmon fishing with some guys and the deck hand looked at my tackle box and said "Your from SoCal, huh?" Anyways.... I went last month in the bay with my BIL fishing for sturgeon by the Martinez bridge... had a good day with three sturgeons around 50".... caught and released.

As previously mentioned, I took a friend and his son Rockfishing last Wednesday. Here's the Ling his son caught.
IMG_5383.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good transmission guy up here? Need some help squaring away my 904. I'm located in Oakland. Thanks

I participated with my eldest daughter and grand daughter in the NorCal Ride out III

yesterday where there were over 200 classics, muscle cars and few Motorcyles gathered at Hill Top area.
Great gathering.

IMG_5762.jpg
IMG_5738.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has heard if the Redwood Shores Slant 6 show will be happening in September?

Anyone going to SF old Car picnic? August 14, 2021 Speed Way Meadows in Golden Gate Park.
It was formally called Jimmys old car picnic.

-
Back