New from Pennsylvania

-

ostmike

Reaction score
Hey Folks!
My name is Mike and I own a 70 B-body but decided to join here since there seems to be a wealth of Gen III Hemi swap info and experience. I am in the process of swapping a Gen III Hemi into my 70 GTX, have been lurking and decided to join. I think we are going to start with a stock truck 5.7 just to get some experience with the swap. The plan is to use a MS3 unit built specifically for the Gen III (w/coil drivers) and see how that works. My MS builder said it should be ready this week so I am anxious to get rolling.

Thanks for all the info and please don't hesitate to give me constructive criticism.

Have a great day!
Mike

Hey mike nice of u to join us.. I know u from another forum and it's good to see you over here.

Hey Folks!
My name is Mike and I own a 70 B-body but decided to join here since there seems to be a wealth of Gen III Hemi swap info and experience. I am in the process of swapping a Gen III Hemi into my 70 GTX, have been lurking and decided to join. I think we are going to start with a stock truck 5.7 just to get some experience with the swap. The plan is to use a MS3 unit built specifically for the Gen III (w/coil drivers) and see how that works. My MS builder said it should be ready this week so I am anxious to get rolling.

Thanks for all the info and please don't hesitate to give me constructive criticism.

Have a great day!
Mike

Welcome, What part of the Keystone state are you from?

You must be in Beaver county right?
Actually we are on the border of Butler and Lawrence counties. Just South of Portersville.

Welcome to FABO. Let's see some pics of the GTX. I've always really liked the 70.

I put a picture in my signature but I don't know why it's not showing up?

Here's a link:
GTX_Norwalk.jpg

Welcome to FABO ostmark!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC00642.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 85
-
Back