New girl!

-
Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. Nice looking Duster! Make yourself at home and have a good time.

When you get a few minutes to poke around, check out my Young Guns -- Sign In and Win contest in the General Discussion.

Hey mega, I don't remember seeing any pics of YOU when you signed up. :-D

Welcome, you will get all the help you want here. As for the color of your Duster, you might visit autocolorlibrary.com; they will display the paint chips and maybe you will be able to find your paint color.

Welcome aboard! It's great to have you here. Nice looking Duster! Make yourself at home and have a good time.

When you get a few minutes to poke around, check out my Young Guns -- Sign In and Win contest in the General Discussion.

Hey mega, I don't remember seeing any pics of YOU when you signed up. :-D

He He I think you were away sick that day:toothy8:

Okay here you go Leanna

Mega.jpg

welcome aboard nice to see another Illinois member. on a side note did that car come from the place right off of I 55 just past litchfield

welcome aboard nice to see another Illinois member. on a side note did that car come from the place right off of I 55 just past litchfield

Yup. Ive seen it there before. I hope you got it for a good price cause that guy thinks all his stuff is gold.

Let me say welcome to both of you ladies and as mentioned by Mega we are looking forward to pics of yourself by your ride and my isn't Mega a fine looking lad if i say so myself. What ya think Leanna? Are you sorry you ask? LMAO.
Hey Fade, Look on your fender tag that sents on top of the drivers fender under the hood over by the battery. It's held on with two screws and has a bunch of numbers and letters on it in rows. If the only thing you find in that location is two small holes in that area then you may have had someone that needed it worse that you. If it's there though check for these letter/number combos. My books show these possible matches to your color which may or may not be your original color that we now see on the car.
1970 exterior paint colors
K3= Burnt Orange
K5= Deep burnt orange

Have you looked for a build sheet in the car?
If you find one the color code will be in box # 13

The colors i mentioned seem to be the closest to what i see on your car if that is a factory color.......now lets have some pictures.....and oh Leanna...pictures dont do me justice so i'll have to do an appearance for you so you can get the full effect of a really great guy.....at least that's what my girlfriends tell me.
Small Block

Welcome to the best site EVER. I have lots of family in the Chicago area. I have not been there in years but they come down here to KY to get a brake from the city life. Have fun and enjoy your project.

Welcome aboard! Looks like you have a great place to start as far as the Duster goes...
C

He He I think you were away sick that day:toothy8:

Okay here you go Leanna

Mega.jpg
roger, be honest. i thought this was you taken at a family reunion, hey i thought that was where you met your last "signifigant other"? welcome to FABO Tlf...

roger.jpg

Welcome !!

Is that a trailer hitch..mt eyes are going..

My son and daughter have a Duster..he is 14, she is 16..and they are going top be greasy in 4 months or so..

Make sure you register for young guns..

Cheers
Grassy

Nice car you have and welcome aboard to a good site TailLightsFade and i'll extend my greetings also to you too annemarie. It is nice to see some more Mopar chicks on here to help try to keep us guys under control.

John

Welcome !!

Is that a trailer hitch..mt eyes are going..

My son and daughter have a Duster..he is 14, she is 16..and they are going top be greasy in 4 months or so..

Make sure you register for young guns..

Cheers
Grassy

Hehe, I'm afraid so. So far the only work I've done on the car was removing that thing.

Yup. Ive seen it there before. I hope you got it for a good price cause that guy thinks all his stuff is gold.

Funny story, actually. A friend of mine tried to buy it right before I did for around 5500, and the guy refused to sell it because he wanted to save it for the auction. I picked it up there for 1750 :cool:

Did anyone tell you the color yet? If not it is autum bronze metallic.

Welcome! Nice Duster! I'm a big fan! I guess that is why I have two... Everybody here will be a great help answering questions and helping you find parts.

Funny story, actually. A friend of mine tried to buy it right before I did for around 5500, and the guy refused to sell it because he wanted to save it for the auction. I picked it up there for 1750 :cool:

Yea. He wanted around that for it when I went and seen it I myself thought he was top high on it. But what you gave for it i'd say you got a pretty good deal.

Welcome to the site, good to see another young gun here.
B.T.W., the bodywork doesn't look like it will be all that bad to me.
Looks like you chose a good car to start with.

Welcome to FABO ! Great deal on the Duster ,Looks like a good solid foundation for a project.Have fun and glad to have you here .

-
Back