New guy from Alberta Canada

-

radicaltuned

Reaction score
I'm Dave from Alberta, Canada. Currently the only Mopar i own is my Dodge Magnum which i've modded. I used to own 3 '72 Dodge Demons, all with 340's. My goal is to find another one to build BUT i want to put a modern hemi into it. I've seen this done somewhere and this is something i want to build for my project. Hope to find some good resources and meet some new people here.

Welcome aboard, you will like this site!! Any pics??? We love pics!!!

Welcome aboard radicaltuned......:cheers:

Poke around in the members resto threads. You'll find info for the hemi install.

I'm partial to Demons also..........:toothy10:

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll have to dig up some pics of my magnum. It inspired me back into my mopar years.

Terry, i'm from Grande Prairie. North of Edmonton.

Welcome ...... I'm an ex Alberta boy, spent 33 years of my life there. I miss Alberta every summer. I'm out on the left coast now and can't believe how different it can be at times. I had a 70 340 duster and I'm also a Dave. Lots of good folks here and your in the right place for help.

Hi Dave from Alberta. I am also A Dave from Williams Lake, BC. Welcome to the site this is a great community of Mopar owners or enthusiasts.

Hi Dave, Marvin here from the east coast. Welcome to the site, you came to the right spot for A-body resources and know how! Hope you enjoy as much as I do!

Welcome from another Canuck,I,m in Oakville,Ontario.(WoW)This is the place to be if your workin on your A-body.Info,tech,resto,racin,questions about anything Mopar??These guys know their stuff and some.(and Gals).Enjoy!!

Always nice to welcome another guy from Alberta!!
Once you get going you can post your resto pics with that new HEMI.

Welcome aboard.........Red Deer here.
If you can't find a demon around there let me know, I've got 2-3 I'm probably getting rid of soon.
Daryl

Welcome aboard.........Red Deer here.
If you can't find a demon around there let me know, I've got 2-3 I'm probably getting rid of soon.
Daryl

Thanks Daryl, i'll definately keep you in mind. I was anticipating having to look down into the US so anything close would be great.

Thanks again everyone. Here's a pic of my Magnum, sorry its not a classic but i'll include a few nice muscle cars at a local show & shine recently.

g005dg3.jpg

g001jq9.jpg

g007ge1.jpg

Hey Dave, I like what you did to the Magnum by the way. I used to work and live not far from you in Swine Hills, what a dump. Always liked Grande Prairie, actually now that I think about it I also spent a month at that old Wapiti plant south of the Prairie so long ago I almost forgot. Eh are ya ready for winter.

Terry

Welcome, Dave. Hope you get started on the Demon project soon. Good to see another Albertan on here, lots of good advice and friends here. :evil4:
Tom.

You have found the best site for some good resources.
Welcome from Arkansas and you have allot of Albertan folks here.
Good hunting and keep us updated,

Hi Dave,

welcome to FABO! I have a friend down here in Medicine Hat, AB with a Demon and him and his brother put a G3 HEMI in his show car. Man it looks like it came from the factory! When he opened the hood I couldn't believe my eyes, it was so factory looking I was totally floored!
Good luck with your build.

-
Back