New Guy

-

valiantwagonguy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm the new guy . I've been driving & restoring Valiants & Barracudas for 30 years now. I own 2 65 cudas,a 65 Valiant stationwagon,65 valiant 2 door sedan,2 66 valiant 2 door sedans,and 1 very nice original 66 Valiant signet convertable. I don't know how to post pictures here so here is a link to my photobucket act and a picture of my 65 Barracuda that I restored back in the early 90's. I hope this works. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/ydsed/My Valiants/DSC00061a.jpg

and hello again , Ed
DSC00061a.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome aboard!! Nice Barracuda!

If you have the photobucket account, they should have an option
next to your photo to link it to a web site or message board.

Hi. I'll have to try that, I'm kind of new to this computer thing. Did you click the link? I tried and it worked for me and I'm interested in finding out if it workes for others. Ed

ya know tony could make a nice living just telling us how to post pictures. heres a iou . I GO DART OWE ONE HELL OF A DART THE SUM OF 1 MILLI (choking, gasping, fainting, can't finish) arrrg

GO DART said:
ya know tony could make a nice living just telling us how to post pictures. heres a iou . I GO DART OWE ONE HELL OF A DART THE SUM OF 1 MILLI (choking, gasping, fainting, can't finish) arrrg

Tony don't need any money....he's rich on life! :D

Welcome to the board, Ed. Your 65 b'cuda is beautiful. My grandmother had one just like it, I'll have to find the picture and scan it.

DSC01424A-.jpg
[/IMG]

It's great to see others using these cars as daily drivers . Here is a picture of my daily driver.

Sorry to hijack this thread.

This thread reminds me of a car I forgot to tell people about, a couple weeks ago. The car is a 68 Valiant 4 door both rear quarters, drivers side fender, and rocker panels need replaced floor pans all looked good also had a good front grill. Car has V8 k-member, but has no engine or trans. Finally, the inerior is absolutely perfect all it needs is the heater controls. All the details are from memory the car was pretty solid, but more things may need replaced then what I can remember.

It is at B & K autoservice in Clyde, OH 43410 their number is (419) 547-9843. If anyone is interested I am sure they may still have it.

-
Back