New guy

-

wjajr

Reaction score
Just saying hi,

My car is a 1967 Dodge Dart GT Convertible that came from the factory yellow with 225/6, A 904, PS, disk brakes, AM radio, and tinted windshield.

It still has all of the above, as well as a hotter cam, Clifford intake & shorty headers, over-sized valves, ported, and shaved head with 9.5 CR, a Holley 390 4V, and electronic ignition. Transmission has a shift kit, and deep pan. Tubular UCA, front anti sway bar, 0.940” torsion bars, sub-frame connectors, six leaf springs, 3.55:1 8 ¾ Suregrip, 10” rear drums, and P205/70 R14 tires.

wjajr

100_0683-1.jpg

Well Wjajr, I'm not much further off than you in regards to posts but Welcome!!!! Sweet car by the way!!!!!

Just saying hi,

My car is a 1967 Dodge Dart GT Convertible that came from the factory yellow with 225/6, A 904, PS, disk brakes, AM radio, and tinted windshield.

It still has all of the above, as well as a hotter cam, Clifford intake & shorty headers, over-sized valves, ported, and shaved head with 9.5 CR, a Holley 390 4V, and electronic ignition. Transmission has a shift kit, and deep pan. Tubular UCA, front anti sway bar, 0.940” torsion bars, sub-frame connectors, six leaf springs, 3.55:1 8 ¾ Suregrip, 10” rear drums, and P205/70 R14 tires.

wjajr

100_0683-1.jpg
Welcome! Very nice 67. I like the color...but I guess I could be just a little biased LOL. Anyway it's good to have you on board.

Welcome to FABO! You're going to have fun here.
Very nice looking '67 droptop. The bulge hood looks really nice.

Just saying hi,

wjajr

100_0683-1.jpg

What part of Maine are you from? Maine is our neighbour so you could make your way to the Atlantic Nationals car show and meet some more FABO maritime members. www.atlanticnationals.com and welcome to this super site, nice wheels!

*** 76 Dart Sport /6 to 360 -- J.-G. LeBlanc ***

-
Back